Micro Seaton or Small Darley? anyone has any of these bags?

bluecoffee0

Apr 9, 2020
Anyone has micro seaton or small darley? Did you like it?

I am planning to return my yellow darley bag (just got it few days ago) and exchange it for another bag. These bags listed below were out of stock before but now they have it on stock.

Only getting 1 bag.

I have the small darley in the black quilted leather and really like it. I mainly use it for evenings but it has been in a weekend shopping trip to London.
I think the style of the Darley won‘t go out of fashion.

I have the micro seaton in dusty rose silky calf leather and really like it! It's a perfect small crossbody that can be dressed up or down. I'll say that the inner capacity of the micro seaton is slightly smaller than I expected because it narrows a bit at the top, but it fits all daily essentials (phone, wallet, keys, card holder, lip balm). You won't be able to keep a phone vertically in it--it will have to go in horizontally or it won't close properly

IMG_3965.jpg
IMG_3964.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rockdiva
There's a youtuber who did a review of the small Darley, and from the video it looks like it might actually be able to hold more than the micro Seaton from the design (a little less structured/more flexible from the sides):

Reactions: rockdiva
I have two small Darley bags in clay and black and they are really great small bags. It’s essentially a wallet on chain so to me that’s a completely different style than the micro Seaton.

I only have good things to say about the Darley. Both my bags look brand new although I’ve been wearing them loads. They are great for quick shopping trips, holidays, evenings out etc. They look smart but can be dressed down. I can comfortably fit all my essential incl. my iPhone, key pouch, small items like a lipstick/hand sanitiser, passport and still have space left (I don’t like to overstuff my bags). As it comes with card slots there’s no need for a wallet but you could add a card holder in too. I prefer the style over e.g. the Chanel WOC which is less structured and the sides will collapse in - not an issue with the Darley.

I don’t own a Seaton bag but had my eyes on the small size for the longest time. What really bothered me with that size was that the handle is so short that you can only carry it in hand and not over the crook of your arm, which would make it more chic and wearable. The micro size is so much smaller though that this probably wouldn’t be an issue. To me the micro Seaton is similar to an LV Alma BB (which I own) but seems to fit a lot less in. But again – I don’t own a Seaton so can’t really advise on the style.

Whichever bag you go for I’m sure you’ll enjoy your purchase. Good luck with the decision!