Micro or Mini - I can't tell!

gjpancake

Apr 4, 2015
Hello! Need help from Celine Luggage Tote experts/historians haha

So my sister is trying to buy a "Micro" Dune Luggage tote from a reseller - but I am skeptical it's real because:
a. Seller says it's a micro, but it is bigger than my micro. I also am not sure if it is big enough to be a mini (maybe it is a mini pebbled and the seller was just mistaken??)
b. Interior flaps have leather on them which my Micro Souris Drummed Luggage does not. Is this unique to the Mini Pebbled?
c. The suede interior feels different from my Micro
d. The inner card has a bigger fold at the bottom of the envelope than mine - but again if it's a mini then maybe the card is just bigger

Hope you guys can help me verify if this is just a mini or something.

Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• SidexSide.JPG
    SidexSide.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 400
  • Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 400
  • bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 400
  • inner flap.JPG
    inner flap.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 401
  • tags.JPG
    tags.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 399
The older bags came with fabric lining instead of suede, maybe it‘s fabric then? Can‘t really tell from the pics. And also older bags did have a leather trim around the bag and inside pockets. But it definitely looks like a Mini to me

94440E6B-C181-4F65-AF0A-D93FAE890EB0.jpeg The souris is micro, but the dune is mini. Quickest and surest way to tell is the spacing between the zipper border leather trim and the bottom of handle sockets. See how tight the space is in a micro whereas the mini is more spacious.