Micro luggage reveal!

jp23

jeska2333
O.G.
Jan 6, 2012
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462053932.606587.jpg
I have to say I'm absolutely in love with this bag! I thought my next Celine purchase would be a nano but this baby just happened to cross my path and I have to say she is perfect! It's a nice medium size IMO, much smaller than my phantom, but larger than my proenza ps11. It's also not as heavy as I was expecting it to be which is always a plus!
Thanks for letting me share :smile:[emoji177]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462053769.619141.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462053769.619141.jpg
    878.5 KB · Views: 392
I love it! The micro is such a great size. How did you come across it?

A friend of mine was selling it to make room in her closet for a different bag :smile:! at the time I had just purchased a fake nano and was very down (I ended up getting my money back though thankfully). It just seemed like perfect timing so I figured it was meant to be!

A friend of mine was selling it to make room in her closet for a different bag :smile:! at the time I had just purchased a fake nano and was very down (I ended up getting my money back though thankfully). It just seemed like perfect timing so I figured it was meant to be!

It truly was meant to be! I'm so glad you were able to get your money back - there are so many expert fakes on eBay right now I get so nervous buying Celine. Thank goodness for our amazing tPF authenticators!

It truly was meant to be! I'm so glad you were able to get your money back - there are so many expert fakes on eBay right now I get so nervous buying Celine. Thank goodness for our amazing tPF authenticators!

Yes there are so many good super fakes out there these days, I'm so glad I decided to get the nano checked out. It was the smell that made me worry the most. It smelt like leather but it was a different sort of leather and almost kind of chemically like dye but eBay was great to work with surprisingly I thought they are going to give me a harder time but it was all smooth and easy going!