Micro luggage in goatskin

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,

I've recently fallen in love with a gorgeous blue goatskin micro luggage tote, but am curious about the leather type. It's considerably more expensive than drummed leather and I am wondering if it's worth the extra.

Anyone have any experiences?

2. Get it!! I have a Cabas Gusset in goatskin and it is absolutely divine! Once the leather ages it becomes so soft and supple. You will love the goatskin!

3. Ok. So now, which color? [​IMG]

4. Dark blue!! It'll match with more outfits and looks much nicer!

5. Agree on both fronts. The goatskin is super durable and water resistant which makes it such a carefree leather. And as it ages, it become so soft and supple. I've had a Celine bag in goatskin for about 2 years, and it has softened and aged beautifully! Also, agree about the color; navy is more versatile in my opinion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice