Micro classic reveal...!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi just wanted to show my new handbag reveal from London last week... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459539912.460476.jpg

2. My new micro luggage in the classic colour souris. I am absolutely in love with this colour and goes with nearly everything! I think it's also a classic timeless colour too. Thanks for letting me share! : ) ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459540256.582304.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459540271.260620.jpg

3. I love the white stitching! What color / material is it? Congrats, it looks amazing!

4. A beauty, congrats!

5. Thank you! The white stitching is what I love about it too! I got it in the drummed calf leather which is quite hard wearing and not prone to scratches as opposed to the smooth leather and the colour name is souris. : )

6. Thank you! : )

7. Wow such a beautiful choice! Congrats!

8. Thank you! : )

9. Seeing The Tower Bridge really makes me miss London!! Beautiful Micro! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

10. Beautiful classic. Great choice! Congrats!!!

11. Thank you so much! : )

12. Lovely lovely color and the contrasting white stitching is absolutely gorgeous!

13. Thank you! I love the white stitching too and think it makes it look extra special especially against the grey taupe shade! : )

14. Thank you! I love london too! The shopping experience is amazing here and the choices are great! I had the perfect angle and couldn't resist taking a picture with the bag! : )

15. Beautiful bag! Congrats!