Mickey Backpack or Turquoise Turnlock Tote

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm currently debating between these two bags. Which one gets your vote.

Attached Files:

2. I saw the Turquoise turn lock yesterday and LOVED it!

That said, if you like the two somewhat equally (and they equally fit your lifestyle) I suggest the Mickey backpack since it's likely to be more limited.

Good luck with your decision!

3. Based on cuteness alone, the backpack gets my vote. Totes will always be around, but the Mickey backpack is a one time offering.

4. Turquoise tote

5. well, the Mickey bag will be more limited however, which style of bag do you feel you will use the most? I don't care how cute Mickey is if your only buying it because of that? you likely will gain little pleasure from a bag sitting in a closet.

The turnlock tote is a wonderful color but totes have to be your thing too...

LePetitChaton likes this.
  6. Backpack. It's more special.

7. The turquoise is stunning!

8. I saw the turquoise turncock tote yesterday and loved it. The color is STUNNING. I say go with that one!

9. Backpack! [emoji2]

10. Turquoise!

11. They're both very different and serve different purposes. I think the backpack is something you could use year round vs the tote though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice