Mick Jagger

Sasha2012

Jul 28, 2012
mick-jagger-girlfriend-61199e50-38bb-4e78-96cb-bdf7da0633dd.jpg

Mick Jagger and girlfriend Melanie Hamrick are expecting a baby — her first, his eighth.

Jagger’s rep confirmed the news to the Los Angeles Times on Friday. The Rolling Stones frontman, 72, and the American Ballet Theatre dancer, 29, have reportedly been an item since 2014. The Virginia native headed to New York when she was 17 and became a full member of ABT's corps de ballet in April 2004.

Jagger’s current brood — he has daughters and sons ranging in age from 45 to 17 — includes Karis, with Marcia Hunt; Jade, with Bianca Jagger; Lizzie, James, Georgia and Gabriel, with Jerry Hall; and Lucas, with Luciana Gimenez. He also had grandkids and even a great-granddaughter, who was born to Jade's daughter Assisi in 2014.

Stones guitarist Ron Wood said in April that the band, which had played Cuba a month before that in the wake of President *****'s visit to Havana, would have a new studio album out “this year.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...baby-melanie-hamrick-20160715-snap-story.html

I didn't know about this GF....doesn't seem that long ago that his prior GF committed suicide

just checked.....L'Wren died in March 2014

I guess when your a huge star (icon really) there are always plenty of people ready to get into a relationship

Well, we know that she would never want to be with him if he wasn't THE Mick Jagger. A baby just guarantees more $$ from the estate.
for sure that baby will be taken care of financially
as for what this woman's motives are, it can't be denied that his fame and $ are part of the attraction. Beyond that, who knows?

It's so selfish to have a baby at that age. He'll probably be dead before the kid turns 20, and losing a parent when you're a teen is probably the most traumatic thing. I can't imagine having a kid knowing that i most likely won't get to see them graduate high school.

Reactions: purly