Mick has a heart of gold!

Mick is really a sweetheart. I have gotten to know her and she has a heart of gold! Bagnshoo glad you are home and got to return to such a nice surprise. We missed you girl! :smile:

That's very sweet of Mick... the ochids are so beautiful.

Are you feeling better now?

I feel back on track though I was never feeling ill to begin with. My doctor was so alarmed at my blood count that he rushed me into the hospital for a blood transfusion and then ran more tests while I was there. So save for the stress I felt and the endless blood draws (my arms look like a junkie's), I'm doing fine. And its good to finally know what was causing all my dizziness, heart palps, brain farts, etc.....:tup:

awwwww Mick is an angel!! i cant say enough about her!! she is so sweet and loving and caring to the extreme!! she sent me a pm comforting me while i am griefing my brother whom passed away a little more than two weeks ago. i just couldnt thank her enough for her kindness and sweetness *hugs*.. a true angel indeed :heart: i bet her beloved ones are so blessed to have her around. bless them all.
bagnshoofetish hope ur feeling better sweetie :flowers:

she is truly one of the angels of TPF.:yes: I hope you are doing okay. You need more comfort than I do at this point. PM me if you ever need a shoulder too kay?:heart:

Wowwwww! Honestly that is one of the sweetest gestures ever! I agree, what a good heart! :love:

Those are some gorgeous flowers :girlsigh:Bagnshoo, I'm glad you're back!!! I'm actually going through that (on a different level) and it's very stressful so I know how much of a relief it must be to be done with the tests and the "unknown"!!! I'm so happy to know that you're home and possibly better? :flowers:

I feel back on track though I was never feeling ill to begin with. My doctor was so alarmed at my blood count that he rushed me into the hospital for a blood transfusion and then ran more tests while I was there. So save for the stress I felt and the endless blood draws (my arms look like a junkie's), I'm doing fine. And its good to finally know what was causing all my dizziness, heart palps, brain farts, etc.....:tup:

I'm glad to hear that. The scary thing is, sometimes there's no symptons at all and we seem fine and then... the discovery of something alarming. At least now you know what's causing all your dizziness, etc. Regarding your arm, you could try using small ice packs and place on it for a bit then take it off for a few seconds and then back on. It helps to minimize the bruise. I did that for my mom when she had numerous blood draw. Take more Vitamin C as it will expedite the recovery.

attachment.php

I'm glad to hear that. The scary thing is, sometimes there's no symptons at all and we seem fine and then... .

thats what my doc was worried about - me passing out or having a heart attack. :wtf: haven't had any tests on the old ticker so hopefully iron is all I'm lacking. I have to have more blood tests when I get back to make sure the levels stay up. If they go down drastically again, he will have to get a hemotologist (hope I said that correctly) involved and investigate further. And thanks for the tips on helping the bruising heal faster!:tup: