mick & chris leather bags?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. is anyone familiar with the price of Mike & Chris leather bags?? i saw one on another website and i'm loving it. i'm so into the big slouchy leather bag thing these days :angel: anyways, i really like this one but there's no price listed on the site yet. do any of you girls know the approximate price of leather bags from M&C?
    and how is the quality of the leather?

here's a pic of the one i'm eyeing :heart:

[​IMG]

2. Hello! I saw this bag at the Barneys Coop store and fell in love with it! It's called the "Boris" bag and I think it retails for $825. I really didn't think the price was all that bad. The leather is really soft and the bag is quite slouchy. I too love big slouchy bags! What clolor are you looking to buy?:yes:

3. wow, i love this bag. totally my style!!

4. I LOVE that bag!! I've never heard of mick & chris before, but now I need to do some investigation!

5. Go to Mike&Chris.com to find stores in your state and hopefully near you.

6. i LOVE their hoodies... been wanting a leather jacket too.

i believe some mike & chris merchandise (not sure about this particular bag) is available at revolveclothing.com

7. Fantastic-looking bags.

8. that's a beautiful bag...i love the styling of that photo.

9. That bag is gorgeous, I never heard of the designer, though.

10. You are right! Revolveclothing.com carries Mike & Chris, but unfortunately they don't carry this style. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice