Michigan Outlet Updates ~ Birch Run, Great Lakes Crossing, Howell, and West Branch

I was at Birch Run last weekend, wasn't too busy. They had Copper Madison Claire's and Audrey's and wristlets (30% off plus coupon)... There were a lot of the white (color name unsure??) patent Brookes (med/large) bags.. i think they were on the 40% off shelf...

The Poppy wristlet (red plaid background) was 50% off. There were quite of few Poppy bags available.

Not on display, but the SA indicated that they had some pink Haileys.

Ok, I have a question, and wasn't sure where to post it. Does anyone shop at Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi? I am going to be visiting a friend over the weekend who lives a half hour away from the mall, and was debating on whether or not it's worth the extra drive to go to the mall. I know they have a Macy's, Lord and Taylor, and Nordstrom. Has anyone shopped in the Coach dept. at these stores recently? Do they have a good selection of bags or any Coach items on sale/clearance right now?

I usually go to 12 Oaks when I go to a mall. The last time I was there (a couple weeks ago), Nordstrom had some Brookes on Clearance. Macys had some clearance bags as well, but I can't remember which ones. The Coach store is fun to visit too. It's a good mall. Big with a ton of stores. I would make the trip if you have time.

Thanks so much for the info Sandc! It sounds like it would be worth the extra drive. I am thinking that I will stop at the outlet as well :biggrin:. I'm afraid I will be disappointed there though because it doesn't sound like there are many FP deletes lately.

I'm headed to GLC next week sometime - hooray for post-baby shopping! - and will try to let you girls know what they have. I am not as up to snuff on names as you guys are, but I'll do my best. :graucho:

I went to Howell today. Wasn't worth it for me. They had two Peyton's in a melon color. They had one Peyton in white exotic. The rest was MFF.

...some black and grey poppy totes ( some were mff, some not). I think that was about it. Lots of pink mff, tattersal, hobos. I'll be going to Howell in the next couple of days so I'll tell ya if there's anything new.

I went to Howell today and there was next to no FP deletes. There was one black peyton carryall, one brown signature patent alex tote, and a couple of small pink metallic poppy spotlights.
renee - what was the small kristen you saw and what color was it? Was it a small flap shoulder bag? thanks!