Michigan Locations?

GoldenAnkh

Lovin' Toki
Feb 27, 2007
Does anyone know if there are any stores in the Detroit, Michigan Metro area that carry the Tokidoki line? I checked my local Macy's and Lord & Taylor, and they only had the regular line. The SA at Macy's looked at me weird when she saw my bag, and asked, rather snidely "where'd you get THAT?!"

So, anyways... Any help would be appreciated!

That's what I was afraid of! I just called another Macy's in the area, and they put me on hold to check and said they don't have any yet, but the SA was fairly certain that there is a first shipment on it's way to them soon! So, I won't hold my breath, but it looks as if I may have to purchase from online somewhere. Anyone have suggestions? I would hate to use eBay, but if I have to can anyone recommend a legit seller?

in ohio, there are no known locations. i'm going to scout around cleveland when i'm up there (from there originally) it's the more likely of major cities to have random things so i can be hopeful!

The only place I've seen them in Michigan is at the Urban Outfitters in Somerset mall. :/ If none of the other stores 'round there carry it now, I don't think there's really many. :[

I have had no luck finding any here, so I called the Macy's in Burbank and they are holding the bag for me, and I think I will have it shipped. I was thinking that maybe she would be happy with the Bambinone in Spiaggia, but she REALLY liked the L'Amore print, and thought the Spiaggia was just *okay*. However, I think I am going to grab the Denaro from Pulse with the 15% discount!

nowhere in ann arbor =/
but.. im pretty sure there is a store at detroit metro airport that has toki..

Figures! I flew through Spirit air in the Smith terminal last weekend. I do fly out through McNamara this August via Northwest, so I am going to keep my finger crossed that they still have things then.

Figures! I flew through Spirit air in the Smith terminal last weekend. I do fly out through McNamara this August via Northwest, so I am going to keep my finger crossed that they still have things then.

I'm sure they will. Throughout the last year, I have seen many prints there from season to season as I pass through.