Michigan ladies and gentlemen!!

1. Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm pretty new here to the PF and so far LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's great to find such a amazing group of people to chat with who love the same thing/s.

Anyway, I'm here in Michigan---about 20 mins. outside of Detroit and just curious how many other MI people are on this board. Would luv to hear from you!!!

Here is a little info about me:

-29, stay at home mom, would love to own my own business someday
    -3 1/2 yr. old son
    -Married to an AMAZING man who doesn't really understand my NEED to shop :P
    -Oct. will be a great month....turning 30 and will be our 5 yr. anniversary
    -Love to spend my days dreaming of the perfect handbag........come close a couple times but still searching
    -Love GREAT sushi
    -Love to dress my son in GREAT unique funky clothes (lucky he likes clothes as well)
    -LOVE when my son tells me he loves me cause I love him :smile:

2. I'm kind of close...I'm in Northern indiana :smile: And welcome to the Purse Forum!

3. I used to live in Ann Arbor and Lansing. That was quite a while ago, though. Welcome to the PF!

4. my husband was lived in SOuthfield and went to Thomas Cooley. So it's connected sorta.

5. Welcome! I live in West Bloomfield! There are a few other ladies from the area on the board!

I love sushi too btw- where is your favorite sushi around town?

And for all of you in Michigan, check out the thread on the Midwest PF Meeting in Chicago in a couple of weeks. A bunch of us are going! We are also trying to get a Somerset gathering one of these days so stay tuned!!!!

6. I'm from WI, but I lived in East Lansing for a few years and still have many friends there.

Welcome!

7. Hi emanu1016!!!

I'm from Northeastern Michigan, 100 miles south of the Mackinaw Bridge. Beautiful area! (not such a beautiful area for shopping though... you're in a better spot for that! Troy isn't too far away right?)

Welcome! :heart:

8. Hi Everyone!!!

It's great to touch base with some locals--and extended locals! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one in MI with a OBSESSIONS with lux items ;) ;)

Jag...I'd have to say for good sushi, it's been hit or miss. I've done the usual (Little Tree, Cherry Blossom, one in Novi area in a big house--pretyt good, Sushi Cafe) and pretty much they are all pretty good I think. But I have had bad experiences as well at the same restaurant. Do you have any great tips??? Some of the best sushi I've had has been in CA or Hawaii....yummy!!!

I wish I could attend the Chicago meeting. I love Chicago and the shopping is AMAZING! However we just returned from CA and might have the opportunity to go to China w/my husband for work. But a Somerset shopping day/meeting would be a lot of fun!! Please keep me posted!

LeaD... Wow, your up there. I would go to Torch Lake when I was younger for the summer w/my best friend. I miss going up north. I was just thinking today as the weather becomes cooler, how great the colors will be up there in a few weeks and how I'd love to bring our 3 1/2 year old up there for the colors....sort of start our own tradition.

9. A fall tradition would be great - something extra special for your son when he's older! I live on fifty acres and sad to say, some of the Maples have already started to turn! agh.. summer is coming to a close - but actually, I like fall the best. hahaa. Torch Lake is a nice area too. Camping spot right?

10. Hi and welcome to the forum!
    I live in Sterling Heights , not too far from Troy:yahoo:and its attractions

11. emanu- I usually go to Mene or Kabuki (on Orchard Lk Rd between 12 and 13 mile- best spicy tuna roll!!) but have gone everywhere pretty much. Noble Fish is supposed to be the best around- but have not made it there yet.

We should definitely get everyone together for a Somerset gathering. Perhaps sometime in October or November???

12. Welcome to the board!!! So happy you found us!

I have a family who loves sushi, but I am quite allergic to fish :Push: But I love that you dress your son in funky clothes!! Post a picture sometime if you don't care- you can always take his face off too if you want :yes:

I am in Ohio... so kind of close to Michigan! But I am a die-hard buckeye fan... so I am not supposed to like 'you all' :amuse:

13. welcome

14. My husband and I moved to Punta Gorda, FL 5 years ago after living in Traverse City, Michigan for most of our lives. TC would really come alive with the Cherry Festival. We miss it, but we love the all-year long boating here on the Gulf much more. I have no doubt that the leaves are turning colors right about now.

15. I'm from the Oak Park/Royal Oak area. But right now live in Marquette, MI as I'm attending Northern Michigan U.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice