Michi Silk Tank......Does anyone have it or seen it? Your thoughts, please!

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
Okay......
I'm feeling the need to use my one and only Groupon along with my crystal ball discount (can I still do this??) cuz I got the "free ship" as well.

So, is it true to size?
I suppose I could just order a size and hope that I could exchange if need be, but heck....do I really need to complicate a situation where I pay now and still have to wait weeks/months for the product????

Thanks gang.....

Is this nuts, or what?????

ITA You'd rock it for sure! I've been looking at the seafoam one. It looks like on the model it runs large but who knows... she's like a -2 and they may have put her in a medium for drape.
I hope you get it!

Last edited:
I ordered the smog a couple days ago. It looks gorgeous on the model. I don't know how HH is fitting stuff but that loose tucked in tank top style has been "in" lately so maybe they cut them looser to accommodate? It would probably be best to call HH and ask since I don't think anyone has received one except for those auction winners from long ago. You should go for it!

Yes indeed....I WENT for it!!!
XS in Smog......I'll call on Monday and ask Salina or Nitza to give me more guidance. The only thing I'm worried about is the plunge-lookin' necklace, but heck - who am I kidding. I've got no boobies. And it looks like the cut around the pits are pretty generous.....looks like a bra-less top for me.
I'll post details upon receipt..........WHENEVER......LOL!

Yay blammie, we'll be tank twins! I was worried about the plunging neckline too but I have this pretty good Victoria's Secret bra that has a scoop-neck shape to deal with that. Of course sometimes, the bra itself is a little too...scooped. :shame:

This is nuts.......
Just came home and voila - what's at my doorstep than the regulation sized HH box...a puzzlement since I was just expecting some small giftie things and why would they use a bigger box???

Alas - inside was the Michi Smog racerback!! What gives? I thought this one of two items that were to ship later????

It's GREAT....the Smog color is more taupe-ish, the print is unusual in the best way possible and the print colors are just up my alley....a soft purple, bronze, light grey with the outlines done in black. The neckline DOES PLUNGE, so much so, that I'll have to NOT wear a bra at all - and most likely those silly nipple pasty thangs will show as well. Yup....being flat chested and short waisted makes for a longer plunge! Got the XS - and for reference, bra size is 34A. Love the material, etc.

Now, I noticed that the print for the Seafoam and the Smog looks different on the website.....so, heads up on this......!

Will do pics later - most likely tomorrow since I'm supposed to be doing some major cleaning and you know HOW MUCH I HATE TO CLEAN!!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRR