Michelle's Collection

I haven't wore the shoes yet. I do have another pair of Eugenia Kim shoes with pieces of candy on them that I wore twice. Oh John, you and Matt with the black MC. Hee hee. Never fear there is plenty of time, I'm still working on the white MC.

*still waits on the White MC Keepall 45 along with the Graffiti Speedy and a red CB Retro...* :P

If you ever get the Audra... you should totally get it in black... only 2 more days!!!!

Yay, all the myspace LV people are joining here :smile: . I'm too afraid to try to join your group or the LV II group (I think it's because I don't have as many LV items as most of you do)
Anyway...
I've always loved your collection :smile: I'd be too afraid to have so much white stuff (I take really good care of my things, but I'm devastated if I so much as get a tiny waterstain on a handle of a bag, so I'd probably want to die if a white bag got dirty). I really like the framboise stuff too (nearly bought a Reade PM, but decided not to because I thought the material and the open top wouldn't be practical. I ended up getting a Papillon 30 instead, and this weekend I'm getting the framboise key & change holder). The Trapeze is cute too :smile: .

~Tracey

northernbelle33 said:
Yay, all the myspace LV people are joining here :smile: . I'm too afraid to try to join your group or the LV II group (I think it's because I don't have as many LV items as most of you do)
Anyway...
I've always loved your collection :smile: I'd be too afraid to have so much white stuff (I take really good care of my things, but I'm devastated if I so much as get a tiny waterstain on a handle of a bag, so I'd probably want to die if a white bag got dirty). I really like the framboise stuff too (nearly bought a Reade PM, but decided not to because I thought the material and the open top wouldn't be practical. I ended up getting a Papillon 30 instead, and this weekend I'm getting the framboise key & change holder). The Trapeze is cute too :smile: .

~Tracey

Don't be afraid to join the group. (LVII) We are a very nice bunch! Don't worry about the size of your collection, we all admire the designer and that's all that matters.

The white MC doesn't get dirty easily. The most devastating thing I have done was get a pen mark on my Trouville but, I took it back to the LV store and my SA cleaned it for me. But, surprisingly it is not something which you have to be super careful with like the Onatah.

:amuse:

Michelle1025 said:
Don't be afraid to join the group. (LVII) We are a very nice bunch! Don't worry about the size of your collection, we all admire the designer and that's all that matters.

The white MC doesn't get dirty easily. The most devastating thing I have done was get a pen mark on my Trouville but, I took it back to the LV store and my SA cleaned it for me. But, surprisingly it is not something which you have to be super careful with like the Onatah.

:amuse:

Yikes, you got a pen mark on your Trouville? I would have wanted to die :P . How did the SA get the mark off? Do they have some sort of magical cleaner? I'm hoping to get a small multicolore piece some time this year (I'm thinking either the mirror, the berlingot, or a wapity(the name "wapity" has always seemed kind of rabbit-ish and I have two bunnies of my own, so I feel like I should get it at some point :P )). I love the look of the white, but I've been afraid that a white item would get messed up. Do you think one of those white items could survive being jostled around with all the other nonsense in my bag?

Your white stuff looks so nice and perfect:smile:.

Yeah, I know LVII is a nice bunch. I used to read it religiously before it was made super-private and unreadable to non-members:P. I feel like I know you guys, but all I've done is read your posts. I'll probably try to apply at some point...In the meantime, how does one join the group you started? I know your group is set to private, but it's not quite as hard to get into as LVII.

~Tracey
P.S.-Sorry I rambled!:Push:

Ooh, you have the panda pochette. Jealous.

You have a really nice collection. By far, my favorite pic is the one with all MC collection...it's so neatly organized. Ooh, I love the LV MC Shirley. Drooling!