Michelle and I are Mr. Winkle fans! Anyone else?

1. I Love Him!!!!I came across him online a few years back ....HES SOOO CUTE>...my girlfriend has a pom that "kinda" resembles him...

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Yes! I've seen him before and adore him. His little tongue sticking out is precious.

5. hahaha...LOVE him!!!! soooo cute!

6. Im a huge Winkle fan I actually by a Winkle calendar every year. He is so unique and addorable:love: I love Winkle.

7. loooooove mr, winkles~ he's adorable!

8. I´m a huge fan, that dog is the cutest! My child will have everything Mr.Winkle whether he/she likes it or not:lol:

9. I love Mr. Winkle. He's too adorable. His story is so interesting! I was totally thinking about starting a thread about him LOL.

10. :heart: So cute it hurts! :love: Love that little darling!

11. So darling......i love how he just loves to be groomed!

And his poses..........:tender: :girlsigh:

12. OMG I LOVE HIM!! I get his calender every year and have that book, What Is Mr. Winkle.
    I want him :lol:
    That's hilarious because I actually like the song that's in the video..I first heard it in "Pretty Woman" lol.

13. I remember him from Sex and the City where Carrie opened for him at a book signing. Adorable. Why didn't I think of that!!

14. OMG, he is priceless!!!!

Honeslty, my dog is going to be small!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice