Michele Watches

What do you think of this Extreme Fleur watch? I really like it but not sure if it is too girly and young for me - I turned 40 a few months ago. Aside from the Michele Urban Mini I also own a Tag Aquaracer with pink MOP face and diamond bezel/markers.

Attachments

• 854D685F-E0A9-4062-8818-2B26C4D5D332.jpeg
    854D685F-E0A9-4062-8818-2B26C4D5D332.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 65
No, it's a regular 18mm Deco. It was a trunk show special from last year. SUPPOSEDLY only a few were made but then it showed up this Jan. at WS. I love mine and got it partly for the LE but mostly because it's gorgeous... There is a new mosaic now but it's in shades of brown and not nearly as pretty. This one is gray or pink or blue depending on the angle and the strap.

Last edited:
Hello all! I'm new here. I just purchased my 2nd and 3rd Michele and gave away my first one which is atleast 15 years old. I purchased the diamond deco and the Serein with the cocoa dial. Im looking for a good price for a 3 bar diamond bracelet for the deco. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Also, I'm not sure if I will keep the Cocoa. I thought the dial would've been darker. I've yet to see anyone who has the serein cocoa.
I’m looking for that bracelet too. I guess they don’t make it anymore.

I'm contemplating my first Michele watch, a CSX 36mm with diamond accents, but I'm concerned about authenticity. Seller suggested I try sending photos to an authentication site, but I haven't found one yet. Can anyone recommend where to have a Michele watch authenticated based on photos? Thanks!

Is anyone still wearing Michele watches? I haven’t worn mine in a while and lost my bands during our move 2 years ago. I wanted to start wearing them again and was looking on their website and they barely have any leather bands for sale.