Michele Watches

First Michele watch and I am in love :heart: It was 20% off at Bloomingdales and I used my triple points so I got a $100 rewards card as well. I'm going to buy a leather strap as soon as I decide what color I want.
Deco Madison Diamond Two-Tone, Diamond Dial, 33mm :love:

View attachment 4739175
Congratulations!! Its a beautiful watch. I love the Roman numerals and the two tone. The interchangeable bands are addictive, you will definitely acquire more than one.

First Michele watch and I am in love :heart: It was 20% off at Bloomingdales and I used my triple points so I got a $100 rewards card as well. I'm going to buy a leather strap as soon as I decide what color I want.
Deco Madison Diamond Two-Tone, Diamond Dial, 33mm :love:

View attachment 4739175

I have this watch in all gold and love it, probably wear it the most of all my Michele watches. And I wear it with leather bands. I love how classic the rectangular face is and the Roman numerals.

Looking for real life action shots of these 2 while I'm waiting for my order to arrive. Also, which strap colors do you like with these faces (pink?, beige?, rose?)? Which watch do you prefer between these two? Thanks!fullsizeoutput_131c6.jpegfullsizeoutput_131c5.jpeg

Can I join this thread - just bought my first Michele watch, the Urban Mini in steel with diamond bezel and diamond markers. It’s coming from the US so I should get it some time next week, so excited! I can’t wait to buy some alternative straps for it too :smile:

beautiful! This watch is the perfect size for a dressy watch. I have it in yellow gold and love it. Congratulations!

Reactions: Onebagtoomany
My Urban Mini has arrived - love love love it! :biggrin: Does anyone know of any suppliers in the UK that sell straps and what size strap this model would take? I checked the paperwork but can’t find any reference to the strap size in mm.

Unfortunately the strap is too big for me so I have to wait until the 15th when shops open and I can get it shortened at my jeweller’s. Booo.

Attachments

• 9B587EA8-2B71-42FC-923F-2D33A6873CCD.jpeg
    9B587EA8-2B71-42FC-923F-2D33A6873CCD.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 79
Looking for real life action shots of these 2 while I'm waiting for my order to arrive. Also, which strap colors do you like with these faces (pink?, beige?, rose?)? Which watch do you prefer between these two? Thanks!View attachment 4744065View attachment 4744066
I like the second one. You can wear it with dressy or casual outfits. The first one seems dressier to me.

Reactions: tarheelap
Looking for real life action shots of these 2 while I'm waiting for my order to arrive. Also, which strap colors do you like with these faces (pink?, beige?, rose?)? Which watch do you prefer between these two? Thanks!View attachment 4744065View attachment 4744066

Aaaaaah! They arrived today and I think I would be happy wearing either one. Top one is definitely pink, but the bottom one is more beige. Anyone else want to chime in on this decision? If it helps to know, this would not be my only watch for daily wear. I would rotate it in with others that include some sporty and some blingy choices.

Aaaaaah! They arrived today and I think I would be happy wearing either one. Top one is definitely pink, but the bottom one is more beige. Anyone else want to chime in on this decision? If it helps to know, this would not be my only watch for daily wear. I would rotate it in with others that include some sporty and some blingy choices.

I like the pink blingy one b/c it’s so girly. But they are pretty similar

Reactions: Onebagtoomany

I also vote for the pink one!