Michele watches

Does anyone know of any legitimate sites that sell discount Michele watches? I've found a few but they look a little suspect to me. Has anyone purchased from a site, and if so, which one? I found some Micheles at my local Last Call and Off Fifth but they didn't have any styles I want- I'm looking for the Michele Deco (non-diamond) or Mini Urban (non-diamond). TIA!

I was at Nordstrom during the sale but unfortunately none of the Michele watches were on sale. I was tempted to buy a few of the bands then I remembered I need the watch first! Thanks though!

Here are the sites I found that I'm iffy on:
jomashop.com
watchclick.com

Legit or not?

Jomashop is legit but you only have a 1-year warranty and cannot get it serviced by Michelle. It shouldn't be an issue since it's a quartz. All you really need for service will be a battery change and polishing.

I've seen Michelle on sale at my Neiman Marcus Last Call store.

Jomashop is legit but you only have a 1-year warranty and cannot get it serviced by Michelle. It shouldn't be an issue since it's a quartz. All you really need for service will be a battery change and polishing.

I've seen Michelle on sale at my Neiman Marcus Last Call store.

Thanks for your help! I just noticed Jomashop is sold out of the Deco non-diamond watch so I might have to wait a while.

My Last Call store had some Micheles too- but only the MW2, Coquette Diamond, and the CSX with only 3 numbers- none of which interested me. They were even on sale an extra 30% off the already discounted price! So frustrating!