Michele watches

Jan 19, 2007
The Sunshine State
Does anyone know of any legitimate sites that sell discount Michele watches? I've found a few but they look a little suspect to me. Has anyone purchased from a site, and if so, which one? I found some Micheles at my local Last Call and Off Fifth but they didn't have any styles I want- I'm looking for the Michele Deco (non-diamond) or Mini Urban (non-diamond). TIA!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

jeslyn

O.G.
Mar 5, 2007
Sorry cant help you with that. But nordstorm is having 50% sale on all michele watch bands. Maybe they also have a good discount for the watches??

Jan 19, 2007
The Sunshine State
I was at Nordstrom during the sale but unfortunately none of the Michele watches were on sale. I was tempted to buy a few of the bands then I remembered I need the watch first! Thanks though!

Here are the sites I found that I'm iffy on:
jomashop.com
watchclick.com

Legit or not?

couturequeen

BV nut
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Jomashop is legit but you only have a 1-year warranty and cannot get it serviced by Michelle. It shouldn't be an issue since it's a quartz. All you really need for service will be a battery change and polishing.

I've seen Michelle on sale at my Neiman Marcus Last Call store.

Jan 19, 2007
The Sunshine State
Jomashop is legit but you only have a 1-year warranty and cannot get it serviced by Michelle. It shouldn't be an issue since it's a quartz. All you really need for service will be a battery change and polishing.

I've seen Michelle on sale at my Neiman Marcus Last Call store.

Thanks for your help! I just noticed Jomashop is sold out of the Deco non-diamond watch so I might have to wait a while.

My Last Call store had some Micheles too- but only the MW2, Coquette Diamond, and the CSX with only 3 numbers- none of which interested me. They were even on sale an extra 30% off the already discounted price! So frustrating!