Michel Kors Hand Bag I Bought On Ebay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Please help me authenticate this Michael Kors bag

1. Real

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

I just purchased this off of ebay, I have a few Michael Kors Bags myself that are authentic but I usually buy tote bags and so thats why I wanted to see if anyone could help me authenticate this on here because I usually don't buy this style of bags and I dont know if its authentic or not it looks pretty good, I just have to wait to get it to see if it has the plastic tab inside, but usually the bags i have have the MK logo inside of it and this is canvas? I think.

Please look at the pictures and help me authenticate this bag and if you know the name of the bag can you let me know? the only reason i am a little skeptical about it is cause all my other Michale kors bags have the Michael Kors logo charm that hangs from it, not sure if the person lost it or what, please give me some feedback thanks....

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_1149.PNG IMG_1148.PNG FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_1149.PNG IMG_1148.PNG IMG_1146.PNG IMG_1145.PNG IMG_1144.PNG IMG_1143.PNG IMG_1142.PNG IMG_1141.PNG

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.