Michael's annoyed by Brangelina!

Dec 6, 2005
Excerpt taken from people.com

Michael Douglas is doing some heavy Brangelina bashing.

"I don't know about Brad Pitt, leaving that beautiful wife to go hold orphans for Angelina," Douglas, referring to ex-Mrs. Pitt Jennifer Aniston, snipes in an interview appearing in the new issue of GQ. "I mean, how long is that going to last?"

BagLovingMom said:

"I don't know about Brad Pitt, leaving that beautiful wife to go hold orphans for Angelina," Douglas, referring to ex-Mrs. Pitt Jennifer Aniston, snipes in an interview appearing in the new issue of GQ. "I mean, how long is that going to last?"

He has lost his mind. He needs to worry about the tramp he married.

I think Catherine and Brad should get together! LOL!
TOTALLY kidding!
I do enjoy seeing stars get snarky w/ each other, it's interesting at least!
CZJ smokes while pregnant and does other annoying things and Brad has never been all that and a bag of chips to me either.
I think what MD said was funny!

BagLovingMom said:

Ha! I just read that exact same article last night! Well, I hope he's right because that whole situation pissed me off. Shame on Brad!

Catherine? Tramp? Aw :[ But she smoked when she was pregnant? Okay, that's just wrong/deserves a slap.

abandonedimages said:
Ha! I just read that exact same article last night! Well, I hope he's right because that whole situation pissed me off. Shame on Brad!

Catherine? Tramp? Aw :[ But she smoked when she was pregnant? Okay, that's just wrong/deserves a slap.

No, Michael is the who deserves a slap. I am close to saying anyone who agrees with him should have some sense slap into them as well. While I don't agree with Brad leaving Jennifer for another woman (if this is what happened -- we may never know), I am personally appalled at Michael's reference to to Angelina's children. These children were orphaned. However, they are no longer orphans and have what appears to be very loving and caring parents.

Oh yes, Catherin is a tramp.

I laughed and agreed with MD when I heard this last night and in spite of being threatened with a slap [snickers @ this] I still agree .!.

CZJ is gorgeous....

And yes, agree with you SwankyMama, pretty harsh for a simple difference of opinion .!.

Well, I am a bit in the minority here. MD stooped pretty low stating his opinion here. "Wheh you can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all". For some reason he has become a bit bold in his older age and quite confident. Does he not remember that he too left his wife long ago? He did her quite dirty as well. But, hmmm, now he is picture perfect and married CZJ and he is so righteous now.

Maybe, just maybe, Jennifer Aniston was not that great in the marriage and she was at fault for something and it wasn't Brad's or Angelina's fault at all. Do we know? No, and we never will.

I think the only thing we do know is it is obvious now Jen received all the press she did because of her hubby.(ok..this comment was a tad off the subject)

Shame on M. Douglas

Kellybag said:
Well, I am a bit in the minority here. MD stooped pretty low stating his opinion here. "Wheh you can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all". For some reason he has become a bit bold in his older age and quite confident. Does he not remember that he too left his wife long ago? He did her quite dirty as well. But, hmmm, now he is picture perfect and married CZJ and he is so righteous now.

Maybe, just maybe, Jennifer Aniston was not that great in the marriage and she was at fault for something and it wasn't Brad's or Angelina's fault at all. Do we know? No, and we never will.

I think the only thing we do know is it is obvious now Jen received all the press she did because of her hubby.(ok..this comment was a tad off the subject)

Shame on M. Douglas

I agree. Not only did Michael leave his ex-wife for other women, he confessed to having a sex addition. Shame on him!!!

Ditto-he has a lot of nerve considering he cheated over and over and over and over again on his first wife. Was he offically divorced when he hooked up with CZJ??? Don't get me started on these celebrities and their 2 minute marriages!!!