Michael's annoyed by Brangelina!

Feb 15, 2006
392
12
JJ'S MAMA said:
Ditto-he has a lot of nerve considering he cheated over and over and over and over again on his first wife. Was he offically divorced when he hooked up with CZJ??? Don't get me started on these celebrities and their 2 minute marriages!!!
If I remember correctly, he was not divorced nor was he separated from his first wife when he hooked up and knocked up CZJ. In my opinion, this further shows CZJ is a tramp and MD needs to sit down and shut up. Also, I believe Michael caught CZJ cheating on him with another man a couple years ago. Does anybody remember when MD snatched CZJ out of an LA eatery and accused her of having an affair?
 

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
23,042
83
ICE RINK
Kellybag said:
Well, I am a bit in the minority here. MD stooped pretty low stating his opinion here. "Wheh you can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all". For some reason he has become a bit bold in his older age and quite confident. Does he not remember that he too left his wife long ago? He did her quite dirty as well. But, hmmm, now he is picture perfect and married CZJ and he is so righteous now.

Maybe, just maybe, Jennifer Aniston was not that great in the marriage and she was at fault for something and it wasn't Brad's or Angelina's fault at all. Do we know? No, and we never will.

I think the only thing we do know is it is obvious now Jen received all the press she did because of her hubby.(ok..this comment was a tad off the subject)

Shame on M. Douglas
THANK YOU! Very well said!!!
 
Dec 6, 2005
4,027
859
Designerbagcarrier said:
No, Michael is the who deserves a slap. I am close to saying anyone who agrees with him should have some sense slap into them as well. While I don't agree with Brad leaving Jennifer for another woman (if this is what happened -- we may never know), I am personally appalled at Michael's reference to to Angelina's children. These children were orphaned. However, they are no longer orphans and have what appears to be very loving and caring parents.

Oh yes, Catherin is a tramp.
It's not clear that by "orphans" he met Maddox and Zahara, after all in the course of all of her humanitarian work, she holds (and now Brad does too) lots of orphans.
 

clinkenwar

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
1,976
9
Northern Virginia
Bottom line..MD is a hypocrite!! He cheated on and left his wife of many years with whom he had children..the one thing you can say for the brad/jennifer mess..is at least they didn't have children..and the whole "saint jennifer" thing makes me want to gag..she shacked up awful fast with vince vaughn..and I personally think some of her snarky comments about brad were uncalled for..imo she should have been more like nicole kidman..who after she broke up with tom..was very classy and considering what a wack job he seems to be now..must have really been a saint! Just my opinion!!:suspiciou
 

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
23,042
83
ICE RINK
clinkenwar said:
and the whole "saint jennifer" thing makes me want to gag..she shacked up awful fast with vince vaughn..and I personally think some of her snarky comments about brad were uncalled for
Thank you! I am glad someone else thinks this way!!!
 

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
26,070
112
Toronto, Ontario
clinkenwar said:
Bottom line..MD is a hypocrite!! He cheated on and left his wife of many years with whom he had children..the one thing you can say for the brad/jennifer mess..is at least they didn't have children..and the whole "saint jennifer" thing makes me want to gag..she shacked up awful fast with vince vaughn..and I personally think some of her snarky comments about brad were uncalled for..imo she should have been more like nicole kidman..who after she broke up with tom..was very classy and considering what a wack job he seems to be now..must have really been a saint! Just my opinion!!:suspiciou
Agree agree agree !!

Nicole was.. wow, I probably just couldn't be as strong as her if a 10 year marriage dissolved, plus she was pregnant at the time (and miscarried) !!

Oh Michael Douglas, how quickly you've forgotten your own wife trade-in ! :suspiciou
 

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
4,932
0
Houston/Tokyo
Didn't Michael Douglas sign a giant pre-nup with Catherine and amended it when she originally said no (giving her much more control of his assets). Apparently he's produced quite a few movies and is richer than his normal Hollywood status.

When someone goes through that martial hassle, I don't think he needs to worry about others.
 
Feb 15, 2006
392
12
BagLovingMom said:
It's not clear that by "orphans" he met Maddox and Zahara, after all in the course of all of her humanitarian work, she holds (and now Brad does too) lots of orphans.
You may be right. However, I found his comment regarding orphans extremely cruel.
 

Danica

Member
Feb 5, 2006
9,480
4
the forest dim
ooh ooh ooh :smile: Lots of opinions in here. I really don't know anything about Michael's personal life, or Catherine's for that matter (I usually don't care enough about stars to know alot of details). But I will say if Catherine is trampy...then Angelina is definately trampy. That whole Brad/Angelina hook-up was awfully shady in my opinion. I do however like all of the people involved in this conversation, on their own.
 

xikry5talix

kry5tal...get it?!:]
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
3,772
9
Danica said:
ooh ooh ooh :smile: Lots of opinions in here. I really don't know anything about Michael's personal life, or Catherine's for that matter (I usually don't care enough about stars to know alot of details). But I will say if Catherine is trampy...then Angelina is definately trampy. That whole Brad/Angelina hook-up was awfully shady in my opinion. I do however like all of the people involved in this conversation, on their own.
I agree! Angelina is gorgeous, but ugh, I just can't get over Brad & Jen's break up. Doesn't she have a tendency to hook up with the men she works with? And a married man...ugh. :Push:
 

Danica

Member
Feb 5, 2006
9,480
4
the forest dim
xikry5talix said:
I agree! Angelina is gorgeous, but ugh, I just can't get over Brad & Jen's break up. Doesn't she have a tendency to hook up with the men she works with? And a married man...ugh. :Push:
Agreed! I really do like her, and I really like Jennifer, and of course we never really know what happened. Rumours about Brad wanting babies so badly, but it took NO time at all for him to run away with Angelina! And now rumours of them seperating...was it really worth it?
 

happy1

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
375
8
Catherine has a cheating clause in her pre-nup to MD. Something like, if he eats, she gets a lot of money...this was the rumor.
 
Designerbagcarrier said:
No, Michael is the who deserves a slap. I am close to saying anyone who agrees with him should have some sense slap into them as well. While I don't agree with Brad leaving Jennifer for another woman (if this is what happened -- we may never know), I am personally appalled at Michael's reference to to Angelina's children. These children were orphaned. However, they are no longer orphans and have what appears to be very loving and caring parents.

Oh yes, Catherine is a tramp.
No need to get nasty (sarcasm). Yeah, I didn't agree/make reference to what he said about the orphans. There definitely was no need for him to say that at all, the children have nothing to do with whatever (may have) happened.
 
LuvMyLVs said:
I laughed and agreed with MD when I heard this last night and in spite of being threatened with a slap [snickers @ this] I still agree .!.

CZJ is gorgeous....

And yes, agree with you SwankyMama, pretty harsh for a simple difference of opinion .!.
Lol I don't know why but that tickles me to see how many people made reference to my "slap" comment. But yeah, a little harsh, but no offense taken on my side.