Michael Vick Busted for Illegal Dogfighting

I don't remember the name of the senator who called for the death sentence in the Michael Vicks case. Whoever he is, whatever party he represents, I love that guy!

I think John Kerry has been supporting a harsh punishment for Vick.

There is also a Senator from West Virginia, I think? Byrd something? I am not sure...but he is trying to help as well :smile:

Are you kidding me? It is NOT that serious.......people get off with lesser punishments for worse offenses.

maybe a death sentence is too harsh but nonetheless he does deserve a harsh sentence. if people can do these things to an animal and show no regard for life, what do you think they are capable of doing to a human being? to a child? remember Geoffrey Daumer (sic)? he used to torture animals before he went on to do it to humans. and he is not a rare case. people who find some kind of sick pleasure in torturing/killing other people commonly started with animals.

Are you kidding me? It is NOT that serious.......people get off with lesser punishments for worse offenses.

Oh yes it is! This is disgusting what this ahole did! I guess you didn't read the transcripts or see the videos? Him and his cohorts abused and killed many animals. Who made this animal Michael Vick the judge and jury for those dogs? They should put a meat suit on him and let the dogs have at him. Let him be in a dog fight, I think what he did to those animals should be done to him.

Also, they used "rape cages" on female pits who didn't want to be bred to hold them in place. The fighting is bad enough, but executing animals for not being "strong" enough to win is inexcusable. Vick is getting paid way too much for his spot on the team.....He's not getting his skin ripped off his bones during HIS game. How would he feel if he drops a pass and is murdered because he wasn't up to par to catch that winning touchdown or didn't block one. What a pathetic, sorry excuse for a human animal.

Someone thinking it would be a good idea to take innocent animals and train them to fight each other death and then killing those that don't 'measure up' seems like a serious crime to me!

And what sucks for the other dogs rescued is that they can't be adopted out because they've been trained to be fighting animals. They're usually euthanized.

And what sucks for the other dogs rescued is that they can't be adopted out because they've been trained to be fighting animals. They're usually euthanized.

Exactly. They've been so brutalized and tormented already, they're more than likely unable to trust and are unadoptable. Also, even more sweet pits will be destroyed because people are afraid to adopt them from practices like this.

F. U.

I Just saw the news clip on this basturd and I feel SICK. What an A HOLE. What is the point, why?????? If he does not get nailed I will be so upset. What action can I take but voice my anger. I truly feel ill.

I feel you! He was arraigned right here in my town and I really wanted to be there outside the court building to express my contempt but they had the streets all blocked off. Too bad! I truly hope he gets what he deserves which is being kicked off the Atlanta team and some long prison time. Of course, what he really deserves is to be treated exactly the way he treated those poor dogs.

It was his home but he bought it for his cousin. It was his cousin doing the dog fighting. They are not sure if Michael Vick even knew anything about it, if he did..his knowledge was more than likely minimal. He hasnt been convicted of anything, it sucks when its guilty until proven innocent. The news reporters tell a whole different story than the ESPN reporters, news reporters are horrible about telling bits and pieces of a story and they are real good at fabricating things(they arent fabricating the dog fighting, they are fabricating M.V involvement).

I love any animal to death, but it sucks that Michael Vick took the heat off of Pacman who had involvement in paralyzing a man.

I have friends visiting from VA and my husband is from Va, they are so disgusted this happened in thier home town. I just want to kick his ASS hard, and have my dogs hurt him until he cries, I just did not train them that way so that would never happen. However, even though I was not raised that way I would like to kick the living **** out of him and then some.