MICHAEL Michael Kors platform pumps

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got these recently and WOW:

[​IMG]

These are from Nordstrom and have a 4 1/2" heel (!) with a 3/4" platform. They run small. I just wanted to post and share how much these ROCK. Price is reasonable (about $139) for platforms which go in and out of style over time. I for one am glad theyre back! With my short legs, anything a little lengthening and not too delicate in the heel is best for me.

I wore these with black slacks and a sweater yesterday to work, but I see them with a skirt and black tights too, woo hoo!

They are going to take a little breaking in, as the platform makes the sole a lot stiffer than usual. But the rounded toe is great with my almost-C-width feet.

Anyone else have these? Cheers! :wlae:

2. oooooh! I love those! I may have to take a trip to Nordies today....

3. I have these pumps too. =) I got them during Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

4. I saw those in the new Lucky. They are gorgeous!

5. Those are beautiful!! And they would add on the much needed 4 1/2 inches to my height. I really love them! Congrats!!

6. Yes these do run small! I bought them on anniversary sale at Nordies in a 10 and they didn't fit! It's one of the only shoes that he's made that runs small. He's usually pretty true to size.

7. Pursegrrl, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They are adorable!

8. E, did you exchange for a bigger size?
    I am so glad these run small, otherwise, size 5 would still be too big for me. =)

9. They're very cute. I like them because KORS is not trying to copy the CL Bruges. I also tried these at the Nordstrom sale. I didn't mind the height, but they were too narrow for me in the toe box. I did try on a 1/2 size larger, but all that did was create a bunch of extra space behind my heel.

Otherwise, I think those KORS pumps and these Stuart Weitzman pumps below are the cutest platforms on the market (aside from the over-copied Louboutins).
    [​IMG]

10. ^^ nice pic, shoeangel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice