MICHAEL Michael Kors Handbag, Item Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I decided I needed a large-ish white/vanilla/beige/etc. tote for the "winter" season (I live in Florida, so not really a winter...haha). I was looking at something simple and came upon the Item Tote on Macy's website.

Anyone have one? The skinny straps worry me a bit. I was looking at either the bronze or the smooth vanilla.

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=464350&CategoryID=14730

2. I don't own one, but a friend of mine wanted something simple, light and affordable, so she bought one. She says she loves it.

3. I have something similar to that from a few seasons ago. It is longer and without the outer pockets. I really like it and the straps are great. I don't carry textbooks in it :smile:, but I have never had a problem with them digging in or slipping :smile:.

4. i personally think this is cute!

5. That's adorable! I'm also craving vanilla this season and just bought a large vanilla hamilton tote. I can't wait for it to arrive.