Michael Kors.

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
I found this Michael by Michael Kors dress in the March Lucky magazine. It is a white summer dress. I don't have a scanner, so I can't scan it for you girls. But if anyone has the magazine could you please look for it. They said it is in Dillards but I dont have a dillards store near me and it isn't online. Its on page 229.

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
Yep thats it. Which macy's did you find it in? Did you see it in person? How is the material?

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
Is that from the Michael Kors line or his "Michael" line? Thats a great dress. Off to see if the website has it........if so I'm ordering.

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
I know :sad:. Its Michael by Michael Kors and its super cute and cheap to. I want to wear it with christian louboutin espadrilles. If you find it somewhere let me know , thanks!

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Wasn't this dress part of his more expensive line last summer? I could have sworn I saw a picture of Kate Bosworth wearing it with cowboy boots...

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
SuLi said:
Wasn't this dress part of his more expensive line last summer? I could have sworn I saw a picture of Kate Bosworth wearing it with cowboy boots...
There was a similiar dress, but I think the one that was part of the runway collection was longer.