Michael kors watches

I have several MK watches and in my experience the gold tone does not come off quickly. I'm talking 5-6 years I've had some of these. There is a little fading on the inside of the band from where it comes into contact with my wrist, but you don't even really see that from the outside. :smile:

I am man who currently has a MK5557 watch. I do have a womens watch fetish.

The ceramic tortise shell band is holding up pretty well considering I bought it used. The only problem with the watch was the face has 2 minor scractches. I went to fast n fix in my local mall and paid around 90 dollars to get a new lifetime battery and around 24 dollars to have them add links. I would recomend fast n fix if you have the money other wise i would go to a mk store but i couldn't since i live 2 ho\ours away from one. Fast n Fix is exspensive but fast they do a great job in a short amount of time.
20170615_144420.jpg 20170501_082211.png

As far as I know, the worst metal for colour loss is rose gold. I haven't heard gold or silver tarnishing too quickly. Avoid chemicals on the watch and on/around the skin the watch is worn (so things like perfumes, harsh lotions, fake tan) and you should be good.

Image.png My bff has had her rose gold Parker watch for going on 4 years now, and there is the most minimal wear on the bottom of the watch where the wrist rubs against surfaces. I'm a perfectionist, so that kind of thing would drive me nuts! But it's so minimal that I wouldn't mind :smile: I've borrowed it on a few occasions ;)

I've had my SS Cooper watch for almost a year and it only has a few scratches on the bottom part. That's just a natural part of watches aging, I guess! Can't really comment on the color rubbing off since I'm pretty sure it's solid SS and not plated at all :tup: