Michael Kors watch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can you help me understand recently why Michael Kors watches are so popular, is because the style? These days I find myself being interested in Michael Kors watch as well, although ultimately I want to get a Cartier. Now because of huge difference of these two brands watches, I am not sure which one to get first?

I love Michael Kors' chucky style, but of course if I want to get chuncky Cartier watch the price will be much higher.

Any your opinion? Thanks

2. I mean they have huge price difference of these two brands, so which one I should get first?

3. There is a big price difference, as you pointed out. I have a rectangular face Michael Kors watch that I wear every day and I love it. I think I might be tempted to wear a Cartier only for special events because I'd be nervous about wearing such an expensive watch every day. That's just me, I'm not very graceful :smile: