Michael kors sloan tote problem

orca1981

Jan 25, 2011
Does anyone have this bag?
And having the same problem as I am with it? :sad:

The lock keeps on opening on me time to time... I just don't know why it is doing that..
Also the magnets on the back pocket (outside of the bag) is not alligned so the magneric closure is not working either. (it just flaps)

let me know if you are having the same problem or have heard of it...
I dont know if I can take it in to the store to get it fixed cause I got the bag in NYC and I am in Korea right now.
I don't know what i can do about it.
I am so sad... Cause the bag is so pretty...

1322185755571-1.jpg

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Hi, how is your bag now? The last thing any girl needs is a hardware issue on her handbag.

I just picked up the large gunmetal Sloane shoulder bag on sale today. The only concern I was wondering about was the clasp. It's not that it's sticky or poor quality, it seems just fine & secure but the thought crossed my mind before buying it.

orca1981

Jan 25, 2011
Hi, how is your bag now? The last thing any girl needs is a hardware issue on her handbag.

I just picked up the large gunmetal Sloane shoulder bag on sale today. The only concern I was wondering about was the clasp. It's not that it's sticky or poor quality, it seems just fine & secure but the thought crossed my mind before buying it.

I'm sorry my reply is so late. I still don't know how to properly work this app. But anyway, I had the bag fixed but the problem didn't go away. I had to return it. I hope yours had better luck!:smile: