Michael Kors shoes

1. I'm really not a shoe person, so this might seem like a dumb question:shame: ..... What's your opinion on the quality of Michael Kors shoes? I just bought two pairs at DSW today. One pair was on sale for 40% off, the other pair I paid full price. One is a wedge sandal and the other is a sandal with a high heel. I really liked the way they looked and more importantly they seemed to be comfortable. I usually have a problem finding shoes in my size and that are comfortable. I'm a size 5-1/2 or sometimes I can get away with a 6. I can post pics later on in the week because the DH has the camera. I was just curious what you shoe afficianados think about Michael Kors.

2. Well I am far from a shoe afficianado but I have splurged this summer on several pairs of designer shoes--3 pair of which are Michael Kors. I love them soooo much! I've always had a difficult time finding comfy shoes-that's important to me-and the Michael Kors are really comfy. I got 3 different wedge type sandals. Like I said I'm not too much of a shoe person but I am hooked on these:love:

3. Hi Kat, I have several pairs of Michael Kors shoes and the quality is great. I find them more comfortable than most other brands!

4. Thanks for the feedback ladies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice