michael kors logo bags

LV canvas bags are coated canvas. They are fabric coated with a plastic for durability (i.e., PU or polyurethane). I'm not sure about all MK logo bags, but the ones I researched last year were PVC. That's plastic. LV coated canvas is more durable over time because it's fabric coated with plastic instead of plastic inside and out.

LV canvas bags are coated canvas. They are fabric coated with a plastic for durability (i.e., PU or polyurethane). I'm not sure about all MK logo bags, but the ones I researched last year were PVC. That's plastic. LV coated canvas is more durable over time because it's fabric coated with plastic instead of plastic inside and out.
Ok, thanks.

What do you think of the logo canvas bags from Michael kors? How is the quality compared to f.ex LV?

I have a LV Neverfull and a MK Multifunctional Tote (both are similar in size, shape, and weight) and find the canvas and overall quality to be very comparable between the two. I've put the MK through two years tough use, hauling my textbooks and laptop to uni and back, and everything from the canvas to the leather to the hardware is holding up beautifully.

I have a LV Neverfull and a MK Multifunctional Tote (both are similar in size, shape, and weight) and find the canvas and overall quality to be very comparable between the two. I've put the MK through two years tough use, hauling my textbooks and laptop to uni and back, and everything from the canvas to the leather to the hardware is holding up beautifully.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

I am currently carrying a MK tote that is comparable to the LV Totally MM I used to have. The Totally showed wear very quickly (mainly due to the Azur color). The canvas cracked in multiple places and there was a section that came off on the bottom. The leather handles were awesome however. So far I've carried this MK for a few months and it shows no signs of wear.