Michael Kors Large Selma Top-Zip Satchel or Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking about getting a Saffiano leather bag. But I can't make up my mind between the Michael Kors Large Selma Top-Zip Satchel or the Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote. Does anyone has both? What is your preference?

2. I was going through this bag dilemma last week haha, I am going with MK, I have read a lot of not so great things about tb saffiano quality lately and quite a lot of good things about mk saffiano quality. Plus the mk is about half the price of the tb.

Just my two cents, but good luck with your choice!

3. I will add another option into your conundrum...I just purchased two Saffiano bags from Henri Bendel's West 57th collection. They are incredible and the compliments I have rec'd on them are unlike any that I've gotten on other bags. The color choices are incredible, the quality is great, and the lining is gorgeous.

The TB bags have quality issues...at least that has been my past experience.

4. I have similar (to one another) bags from TB and MK. The TB bag has better stitching, lining, and hardware, but the MK has sturdier leather. I find myself carrying the MK more and feeling it was a better value (it was $100 less). I'd go for the MK.

5. I'd recommend the MK over the Tory Burch. I've had better experience with the MK saffiano leather and have found it to be more durable compared to Tory Burch's, which I've heard rubs off over time.