Michael Kors Large Pocket Satchel...Help

1. I have been eyeing this bag for a few days...Should I get it or invest my money in another trendier bag? If so which one(s). Thanks.

2. Do you have a pic?

3. [​IMG]
    Here it is...

4. It's cute! I actually own a couple Michael Kors satchels and like them quite a bit, even in comparison to my other high-end bags. So if you really like this one and can see yourself using it a lot, then definitely purchase it.

5. I really like this bag too! I say go for it. It's better than what I've seen from some of his old stuff

6. Soi what did you decide? I think it's a great all-season bag that will last through several trend years.

7. Great looking bag.... Did you go for it?

8. I like the bag! I have a tourqoise Logo satchel bag from Micheal Kors. I think I paid less than 40 dollars for it. What a deal. I have never seen another one like it. I bought it at a Marshalls in Texas. I knew that this bag had been mis-marked. When I took the bag up to the counter, I mentioned that this was a Micheal Kors, the SA, said who is Micheal Kors!!!! :yahoo: He makes good bags, and some are very reasonable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice