Michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote Unisex?

catthesqueal

Nov 27, 2012
I have 2 Large tote hamilton, one in black Saffiano and other grey soft leather. My brother carries it by holding just the handle as though it is some normal tote. Seems fine to me, what do you people think of it?

I have 2 Large tote hamilton, one in black Saffiano and other grey soft leather. My brother carries it by holding just the handle as though it is some normal tote. Seems fine to me, what do you people think of it?
If he is happy carrying it, by all means, he should carry it. The only thing is that the hardware tends to make the N/S Hamilton look a bit feminine. The lock on the front and the chain on the shoulder strap are a bit feminine, in my opinion. But to each his own.

He mentioned that it would be so much better if the chain hardware is detachable. Now, he puts in the chain hardware in the bag, so from the outside, we could see a small portion of if. He seems to be happy rocking it. I share most of my stuff with him, except a few of my very precious babies.

He mentioned that it would be so much better if the chain hardware is detachable. Now, he puts in the chain hardware in the bag, so from the outside, we could see a small portion of if. He seems to be happy rocking it. I share most of my stuff with him, except a few of my very precious babies.

That's sweet of you to share with him. If he likes the bag, that is all that matters. He's lucky that he's a male born with fashion sense.

Tell him to loan some to my hubby. He just came home from Walmart with some seriously hideous plaid shirts. Ick.

You need to educate your hubby on fashion, share with him some tips on dressing up. Actually plaids/checks can be fashionable too, if the colors are right. I'm sure after your lesson, your hubby will be better at it! :smile:

Good idea putting the chain hardware inside the bag!

Suddenly I thought of the idea by which Michael Kors could come up with both a detachable long + short strap, then it will be suitable for the both sexes ;)
Apparently, Saks sells a large E/W Hamilton with a detachable, adjustable strap. That would be your best current option. I believe it's larger than the regular size E/W Hamilton and has a central zipper section that divides the bag into two open compartments.