Michael Kors for kids!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I purchased the sandals posted below in the "adults-sizes" last year, but returned them because I didn't feel that they were worth the $130 (I think that's how much they cost) for them.

Well, this past weekend, I was in Nordstrom with a friend. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, and walked by the same sandals, but for KIDS! I'm a woman's size 6, but find that I can fit into kids size 5. Luckily, they had the size 5 sandals, and I bought them for....$39.95! It was my steal of the weekend. So happy :graucho: !

[​IMG]

2. OMG, seriously??? Are they comfortable??? They look so cute

3. wow, really a bargain!!!:lol:
    the sandals are really cute, very classy!
    congrats!!:roflmfao:

4. They are super comfy. I got them at the Tyson's Nordstrom (seeing how you're from VA).

5. Yep, i know exactly where the kids section is, right near the ladies' lounge. heheheh.

6. Haha ;) ! I usually breeze by there, but they were strategically placed...the gold caught my eye and I had to stop!

7. cool deal

8. may be we'll bump into each other one day by the kids section :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice