Michael Kors Fall 2010 -couple of bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That satchel bag looks lovely but I am not sure if it wins me over nuff to get it over the new mulberry a/w alexa satchel however i still find myself smiling looking at it! That second picture manages to look understatedly sexy and chic at the same time - I'd take the whole outfit :yahoo:

What do you guys think?

2. I really liked the show, as a whole - although, I wish it had been faux fur, not real...

I also really like that satchel. :biggrin:

3. damn I *thought* it was faux fur..Hmmmm

4. ^ As I say, I wish it was. :yes:

Shame more R-T-W designers don't work with faux fur, as the best quality stuff can be really convincing, these days, can't it?

5. I just saw a Kors bag in Nordstrom today. The leather was lambskin (priced at $445!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I almost couldn't take it off! It stayed at the store only because of the wide opening. I like top closure bags personally. It was the one with the chain detailing on each side and his name plaque centered (which I don't care for - could do without). But again, the bag was super scrumptious!!

6. I love the first bag, it's the perfect size and color.

7. The first one gives people a casual feeling and by carrying the second one, it gives off a sense of nobility.:coolio:

8. It's hit or miss with me for MK. I am not a big fan of these 2. The first one looks too manly, and for the second-I am not a big fur fan.

9. I like the first one a lot. Wonder what other colors it will come in?

10. i love that 1st one!

11. I'm liking several of the spring bags, especially the totes.

12. i find the 1st one a tad too masculine.

13. :drool:

I want them both!!!

14. Oh my gosh!!!! I love it very much!!! It's soooooo beautiful!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: I want to have one!