Michael Kors bags

1. Hi there, anyone into Michael Kors? I happened on a little one called Santa Fe Bar Bag and fell in love!

2. Yes! I picked up this HUGE tote bag at Saks a while ago - it's so great for traveling!

3. I have one, oops, two! Michael Kors bags. One is the Greenwich tote, I think, the one that's similar to the Boogie. Very well made, and I can put a ton of stuff in it. I always forget how much I like it until the next time I use it! I have a brown one, but I'd definitely add different colors to my collection.

4. I have a couple of Michael Kors bags from a few seasons ago. I love his bags! The prices are reasonable and the quality is great!

5. I'm a huge fan of the Astor. Beautiful leather, lines, construction, and inside pockets and details. I have the claret.

6. I have the Astor in luggage and agree - it's a beautiful bag for the price point.

7. That's a gorgeous color. :love:

8. I think Michael Kors are of very good quality given the price. I love the glendale bag from few seasons ago.

9. I have two of his pebbled leather purses from two years ago...
    one is black with silver hardware (a hobo) and the other is a light purplish color with a front pocket (more structured)-- I bought the purple one after I noticed how cute it looked with everything I own! They are durable, non-flashy "everyday" purses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice