Michael Kors Astor Ring Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know I said I wasn't going to post modeling pics, but I couldn't help showing off my bag. Here it the Ring tote I got at the outlet. The color is Teak.

[​IMG]

2. I love it, the leather looks divine, congrats!

3. Thanks! It's very soft... great leather.

4. Love the color! Very rich, and this style I think looks fabulous in brown, luggage and black. I've also seen it in a deep orange, which was also lovely.

Congrats on your new bag! It looks lovely on you.

5. Thanks, Tejas! I think there's a metallic bronze too. And since you gave me permission, here are your pictures so we can admire the black again. :biggrin:

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. Really, really nice! I hope my outlet has goodies like that too :smile:!

7. It looks great on you! Love the colour.

8. love it!

9. Thanks! I'm in love!

10. looks nice, I like big bag so I love that size. Does it zip?

11. It has a magnetic snap closure. And when it hangs on your shoulder, the straps act as a drawstring to close up the top.. If that makes any sense.

12. Cute bag! :smile:

Good job with your modeling picture! It helps to see the size in context.

This is from the outlet? Hmmm...I'm going to have to check this out tomorrow...

Thanks for the pictures!

13. Nice find! I love the Michael Kors outlet! I never come out empty-handed. :P

14. I'm really liking how the ring tote looks on! Nice! Love that color, too.

Are the straps comfortable? Do they sit on your shoulders nice when the bag is full of stuff? That's the one big issue I have with some bags. And that's probably why so many sit in the closet. :balloon:

15. The strap is very soft and comfortable.. stays on the shoulder. :smile: