Michael Kors Accordion Mercer large tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey friends! Do any of you have this bag? If so, how do you like it? I’m dying for bright red as it gives me YSL vibes in my price range.

Would love to see pics if you have it!

2. I had the non-accordian one for over a year and I really liked it. 20181004_091510.jpg

DP PURSE FAN and Lilybarb like this.
  3. I own three of the large size Mercer totes, un-accordion style. They are heavy. Pretty but heavy. The accordion style weighs even a bit more. (Just an fyi so the weight won’t be a shock.)

4. I have non accordion Mercer and I love it. My cousin has accordion mercer in this amazing dark green. The colour combination in that is amazing but I like my non accordion better

Attached Files:

DP PURSE FAN and Lilybarb like this.
  5. This is the colour my cousin has.

Attached Files:

DP PURSE FAN likes this.
  6. Here’s my large Mercer accordion. I bought it as a work tote because it was on sale at Macy’s for only $164! A8E3D997-4933-4A94-8772-D14B241189E2.jpeg

7. Great catch for great price!

NLVOEWITHLV likes this.
  8. My large original style Mercer I have a black one too. I love this style. I am getting a Mercer medium crossbody this weekend

Attached Files:

Lilybarb, ambermoon and Glttglam like this.

9. This is extremely beautiful. First time I'm seeing this colour!!

Lilybarb likes this.
  10. I have the small crossbody which they call medium and I love it