Michael Fassbender

True.People often project their feelings and opinions.

I don't know. Cianfrance is considered one of the new,most interesting directors. I also believe that Barbera,like Fremaux,cares about films' star-value . If it's available,he will include it, imo.

The only good thing Cianfrance did IMO was Blue Valentine. I hated The Place Beyond the Pines. I read TLBO and disliked it too but you know...the film has a great cast, maybe the director did something cool with it, let's see. I don't think they will screen in it at Venice but yes, it's s possibility. I expect more of a TIFF, like his two previous movies.

Did Marion come, too? :P

I totally forgot about Cassel LOL he and Michael are great friends and Michael was spotted with Cassel's sister, Hollysiz, last year in France. Marion? I doubt it. She would have been seen already. I think she's at home with her son or doing something else hahaha or in NY since she has presentations next week.

YESSSSS.

The Glass Case ‏@TheGlassCase 9m9 minutes ago
Vincent Cassel & Michael Fassbender chatting at the Canadian GP. Cassel in Montreal for a Xavier Dolan film, not Apocalypse. OR IS HE?!

eta: Clearly I should have refreshed.

I think that is Cassel in front of Michael in the first photo.

Yes, that's him! hahaha Douglas was there yesterday too, I saw Hoult with Lotus team, McAvoy on the track...many famous people! :cool: Cassel plays Marion's husband in Dolan's movie. But its shooting stars later this month, it will be quick.

Attachments

• Vincent Cassel 2_1500.jpg
    Vincent Cassel 2_1500.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 293

Attachments

• CG7FbFDXEAAAp1Z.jpg
    CG7FbFDXEAAAp1Z.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 248
  • tumblr_nplbsfghmA1rnybwwo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nplbsfghmA1rnybwwo2_500.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 207
  • tumblr_nplbsfghmA1rnybwwo5_500.jpg
    tumblr_nplbsfghmA1rnybwwo5_500.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 204
  • tumblr_nplbsfghmA1rnybwwo6_500.jpg
    tumblr_nplbsfghmA1rnybwwo6_500.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 233
18387872129_60ab8388ba_b.jpg

First reaction: Why is Chicharito is Montreal?
Second reaction: I guess this is ok because he doesn't play for ManU anymore.