Michael Fassbender

I love the "especially in Hollywood" part.

"Yeah, but apparently I’m difficult, too,” McQueen, says, smiling. “There’s a very nice thing that Michael [Fassbender] told me once. He said never listen to what people say. Especially in Hollywood. Just go and find out for yourself. People want a situation where they get to have an easy conversation. But often the most interesting people aren’t necessarily easy. That’s why they’re interesting. As soon as I met Michelle we got on like a house on fire. Because we understood each other. It’s one of those things. As a black man, as an artist, you hear these things about certain other artists. Oh, he’s a perfectionist. They won’t call me a perfectionist. They just call me difficult.” He laughs."

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...a-feminist-movie-to-be-a-good-movie-1.3686698

Someone needs to tell that man he’s supposed to be living it up in front of a fire with his wife in Lislonbondon! He’s got a wife to dote on and a movie to prep. He can’t be zipping around racing cars!

Someone needs to tell that man he’s supposed to be living it up in front of a fire with his wife in Lislonbondon! He’s got a wife to dote on and a movie to prep. He can’t be zipping around racing cars!
Well,it's very likely he was able to enjoy the Bonfire Night celebrations,if he arrived this morning. DMC is based in London,so it makes sense that he was in London to do some pre-production work. As far as I know they were in Lisbon last week,so they're still supposed to have a home there..

"Yeah, but apparently I’m difficult, too,” McQueen, says, smiling. “There’s a very nice thing that Michael [Fassbender] told me once. He said never listen to what people say. Especially in Hollywood. Just go and find out for yourself. People want a situation where they get to have an easy conversation. But often the most interesting people aren’t necessarily easy. That’s why they’re interesting. As soon as I met Michelle we got on like a house on fire. Because we understood each other. It’s one of those things. As a black man, as an artist, you hear these things about certain other artists. Oh, he’s a perfectionist. They won’t call me a perfectionist. They just call me difficult.” He laughs."

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...a-feminist-movie-to-be-a-good-movie-1.3686698
Yes,and it's something I can totally imagine him saying.:P

But DMC is such a minor producer for Kung Fury that it still doesn’t make sense that it would lead the way for pre production. All these things are possible. But they are not likely.
I don't see any other reason for that tweet if not something related to the movie. Obviously,I don't know exactly the role played by DMC in the pre-predocution phase. My point was that he was surely in London.

Well,it's very likely he was able to enjoy the Bonfire Night celebrations,if he arrived this morning. DMC is based in London,so it makes sense that he was in London to do some pre-production work. As far as I know they were in Lisbon last week,so they're still supposed to have a home there..

Yes,and it's something I can totally imagine him saying.:P

We know the Fassbenders own several properties, Lisbon, London, France and others. There are any number of reasons why they would be in London, connected to work or private life. It’s so quick and easy to zip around Europe and they take full advantage of that... good for them!

I love the “especially in Hollywood” part.... Michael is very shrewd with keen insight.

I don't see any other reason for that tweet if not something related to the movie. Obviously,I don't know exactly the role played by DMC in the pre-predocution phase. My point was that he was surely in London.
But there was never a tweet placing Michael in London. There was a tweet placing Schwarzenegger in London, which also mentioned Alicia. The UK is listed as a filming location for the Terminator movie that is currently in production, so that would be a logical reason for Arnold to be there. And we know there are plenty of times that Alicia is in a city where Michael is not. Not too long ago she was in LA and he wasn’t there. So assumptions that were made in order to promote the idea they are insuperable in spite of being apart so often were likely false. Just like assumptions that Michael would summer in Tokyo for sushi surfing and Alicia proved to be false.