Michael Fassbender

wow caught up. haven't been here in weeks, glad to see Michael's busy and enjoying life. thank you everyone for the posts and the pics.

he owes Angie Mead King a bottle of whisky - what bet did he lose?

She started about 2nd from last and he was at least 5 cars in front of her. He bet she wouldn’t over take him. She did :lol:

It’s weird that none of the typical Michael fan accounts that monitor tags on him are picking up the sightings of Michael And Alicia. I wonder if that means more of them have dropped off from following him.

I love this! Thanks!!! But what were the final results?
It was the 2nd race. Michael came third in his class. Angie came about 9th in hers. She races in a higher class. She overtook Michael and finished 2 or 3 places in front of him, hence the bottle of Whiskey (which she actually said isn’t her drink but she’ll make the prize her choice of drink next time :lol:).
He got hit early on in the first race so ended up last.

Last edited:
Reactions: readingnook
I saw a twitter sighting of them shopping in a supermarket (also in Biarritz). Now I'm imagining looking up from the produce and seeing Michael Fassbender picking out avocados.... :cool::P
Biarritz is basically their second home,I suppose.:smile:

I saw this on one of the San Diego comic-con websites: it will be released in September, available at the convention:

https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Covenant-Drawings-Dane-Hallett/dp/1785659243
This looks amazing! I would have really liked to see more of his and Matt Hatton's work in the laboratory set piece. This is another art work for SDCC:
http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/matt-hatton-reveals-sdcc-exclusive-alien-artwork-giveaway

Talking about SDCC,there's a cryptic tweet on the XMen account. Who knows,maybe they will show something.

Reactions: Just Askin
Incidentally I heard it from a pretty reliable source that Michael has said they intend to divide their time between "here, London and France" (her words not mine, we were in Lisbon, and the reference was to where they had homes).
Tell me more please!!! London, France, Portugal, Sweden and Ireland for this lovely couple. What a charmed life they lead!!!

Reactions: pearlyqueen
Incidentally I heard it from a pretty reliable source that Michael has said they intend to divide their time between "here, London and France" (her words not mine, we were in Lisbon, and the reference was to where they had homes).

They are reaping their rewards and I bet they’re enjoying setting up their homes in each of the three locations!