Michael Fassbender

Well I’ve seen my name dragged across several blogs for posting the France pics cos I didn’t Src immediately (they’d snuck away, they where still there etc). Assumption was I’d nicked them from private accounts as opposed to having found them on public fb and insta accounts.
That’s pretty exciting, having your name in lights.

While I think it certainly looks like they had a fun night, I quit judging anything from photos like this after the first yacht party in Ibiza. Remember there was that picture of Michael getting back in the yacht with Conor and Alicia had her had on his shoulder in an affectionate adoring way? It was so easy to imagine Michael saying something funny about what happened on shore and Alicia enjoying the story.
Then the video came out, and we found out Michael came on board, walked right past Alicia without acknowledging her, and her hand was on his shoulder for a brief second as he walked by. It was kind of cold. It was an eye opening moment showing that the snippets we get are only snippets.

Well I’ve seen my name dragged across several blogs for posting the France pics cos I didn’t Src immediately (they’d snuck away, they where still there etc). Assumption was I’d nicked them from private accounts as opposed to having found them on public fb and insta accounts.

Oh I see - false accusations.... par for the course in some quarters...

I know I'm in the minority but I'm still digging the buzz cut. :coolio::tup:
I like it, he can rock it in a way other men can't--I do like seeing him with hair, however!
I have two thoughts on it: one, he is shaving his head because he believes that one should do that every so often (I read that somewhere); two, he is trying out a new look for a film (this, I realize, is wishful thinking).