Michael Fassbender

Her flat is in Primrose Hill..that's in North London. North West to be precise. He hasn't lived in Hackney since before TLBO. He had to be somewhere when he was back in the UK.
Cannes ..I don't recall Michael or Alicia claiming to be there.

Cannes - no pic no reliable sighting - choose not to believe. Anyway it is not like birthday or new year or other significant event e.g. his Killarney Order of Inisfallen ceremony. No need to spend time digging further

Last edited:
So there are rival PR teams planting fake stories? And the Cannes/Matt Damon stories, which were trivial and soon debunked, mean that nothing is true? This is silly.
It's also, sadly, characteristic of the era: believe what you want to believe, choose your own "facts," disregard anything that makes you feel uncomfortable.
I never said anything about rival PR teams or that everything was not true. I also did not say anything about comfortable or uncomfortable. Is this like the tabloid words being a threat? I thought this was addressed already? Oh that's right, it was. I still don't understand it.

Can someone kindly explain "Cannes" to me?
One paper mistakenly mentioned they were at a party in Cannes last year. Michael was in Australia at the time and neither of them had a reason to be there, so most of us were able to use our deductive reasoning skills to dismiss that as an error and move on.

Others cling to that one incorrect mention to prove...well, pretty much whatever they want to prove - that the media is in a large conspiracy to lie about Michael and Alicia being together.

Basically whenever Michael and Alicia are seen together in far more probable circumstances, certain people now insist it's a lie unless provided with multiple pieces of forensic evidence. Not that Michael and Alicia being seen together bothers them though. :nuts: Not at all.

clarification wasn't needed for anyone with a basic grasp on context clues
Yeah, suddenly a lot of "clarification" is being required. In fact, the same clarifications are being required multiple times. Because "confused". I don't think anybody is confused, I think some people like to derail conversations by going around and around in circles about irrelevant details. Others like to bring everything back to themselves and take offense so that everyone is always kowtowing and apologizing to them.

Nobody is required to play their game....

One paper mistakenly mentioned they were at a party in Cannes last year. Michael was in Australia at the time and neither of them had a reason to be there, so most of us were able to use our deductive reasoning skills to dismiss that as an error and move on.

Others cling to that one incorrect mention to prove...well, pretty much whatever they want to prove - that the media is in a large conspiracy to lie about Michael and Alicia being together.

Basically whenever Michael and Alicia are seen together in far more probable circumstances, certain people now insist it's a lie unless provided with multiple pieces of forensic evidence. Not that Michael and Alicia being seen together bothers them though. :nuts: Not at all.

Thanks!

Reactions: Flatsy
And I still don't understand. Sigh!!!

LMAO!!!

The point is that someone that doesn't know anything about me can determine what I feel about anything. The idea of that is rude and condescending. Therefore, the "tabloid words are a threat", the "comfortable or uncomfortable", and the recent newcomer, this nonsense that seeing two people together bothers me, ooooh.... Really?? Where is this coming from?? How can anyone tell an adult woman (or any woman for that matter), a person that no one on this thread knows in real life or knows anything about, what she feels about anything? What gives anyone the right to do this? Hence, the lack of understanding. It is quite simple actually.

People define themselves, one way or another. Those that can stand up for themselves do not allow others to define them and will never allow it no matter what anyone has to say.

Last edited:
Reactions: scarlet555