Michael Fassbender

The Sun/DM story, whether true in all details or true at all, is only perceived as a threat unless you are determined to believe this relationship is PR.
In real life, they go to each other's home towns, their parents have met, ordinary people see them together, and on, and on. A journalist who interviewed Alicia in Australia noted that she was in Michael's rented apartment there; I assume he was staying in her apartment in South Africa.
Buying or renting a place together as a home base is a logical step for people who have been together for as long, and as seriously, as they have been.

Sense? A pr realationship lasting over 2.5 yrs that has no pr gain for anyone. Half the world being paid to pretend to see the pr couple. Batches of pics after quick 'costume' changes being taken to use at a later date. Hotels, restaurants, film crews all over the world in on it. Both sets of parents and family lying about the pr relationship. Visiting and staying with each other's families. Sense?? Do I need to post a definition?

We are quoting gossip articles from The Sun now, hmmm....

The type of cohabitation that a couple enters into is primarily a function of their economic responsibilities at that time. It's the "couple" that makes the "couple", not the type of cohabitation.

Was Leasi supposed to sell her multi-million dollar home and remove her eldest child from school, only to buy another multi-million dollar home so she could buy furniture with the jobless actor she wanted to shack up with? This makes no sense.
Haha truth bomb!
Michael and Alicia have probably been living together a long time but you can smell the desperation when people are quoting the sun of all things as proof. I also love how Michael and Alicia's go to was THE SUN for this "official" info on their relationship. :lol:

The Sun/DM story, whether true in all details or true at all, is only perceived as a threat unless you are determined to believe this relationship is PR.
In real life, they go to each other's home towns, their parents have met, ordinary people see them together, and on, and on. A journalist who interviewed Alicia in Australia noted that she was in Michael's rented apartment there; I assume he was staying in her apartment in South Africa.
Buying or renting a place together as a home base is a logical step for people who have been together for as long, and as seriously, as they have been.

Exactly! To all intent and purpose I'm sure Michael and Alicia have been living together for the past couple of years - as you say staying in each other's rented accommodation whilst away on film shoots.

As well as Sydney and South Africa I remember a photo of Alicia cooking in the kitchen of Michael's rented accommodation in Malta during the Assassins Creed shoot and reports from a Norwegian newspaper of Alicia staying in his rented accommodation there.

So the living together isn't the big story - it's the setting up of their first home together in London. Alicia has been referring to a house purchase in London since last year and how she is very actively involved in the renovation and interior design - it's probably close to being ready now. Seems logical that is their new home. [emoji3]

Sense? A pr realationship lasting over 2.5 yrs that has no pr gain for anyone. Half the world being paid to pretend to see the pr couple. Batches of pics after quick 'costume' changes being taken to use at a later date. Hotels, restaurants, film crews all over the world in on it. Both sets of parents and family lying about the pr relationship. Visiting and staying with each other's families. Sense?? Do I need to post a definition?

Total truth here; beggars belief there are 'adults' behind this.....Sense is definitely missing from the people who peddle this rubbish!

Haha truth bomb!
Michael and Alicia have probably been living together a long time but you can smell the desperation when people are quoting the sun of all things as proof. I also love how Michael and Alicia's go to was THE SUN for this "official" info on their relationship. :lol:
It's unbelievable, jfc.
How are words on a tabloid page about two actors a threat to anyone or anything?
Unreal.

You know when people start their own narrative, have a conversation with themselves and then act like it was someone else that said it? Yeah..one of them ones.
Meantime more Tweets of sightings of Michael and Alicia n Sweden. Playing football with family from the sounds of it. (I wonder if the kids are being paid too). I would die for a pic of Michael playing football ⚽️.
VideoToGif_GIF.gif
VideoToGif_GIF.gif

You know when people start their own narrative, have a conversation with themselves and then act like it was someone else that said it? Yeah..one of them ones.
Meantime more Tweets of sightings of Michael and Alicia n Sweden. Playing football with family from the sounds of it. (I wonder if the kids are being paid too). I would die for a pic of Michael playing football [emoji460]️.
View attachment 3737474
View attachment 3737476

Yeah I saw those comments from even more people who saw Michael and Alicia in Gothenburg yesterday. One person saw them with two young children, playing football in a park, and another person saw them in the amusement park with the children by the "chocolate wheel" and they congratulated her 6 year old daughter for winning a prize! So cute [emoji7]

Pretty sure the young children are Alicia's niece and nephew - one of her sisters with two young kids lives in Gothenburg.

Reactions: Just Askin