Michael Fassbender

Btw I think they know each other, they met back in the days.. In 2011, while Michael was filming Prometheus. He's Zoe's stepfather and yesterday he was having a kind of birthday party I think.. There was his wife (Zoe's mom) and other friends in this bar/pub.. I don't think Zoe was there cause she's busy with a tour but Jason and Michael know each other. I just didn't think they were friends.. Who knows..! Michael looks so small compared to momoa![emoji23]

Btw I think they know each other, they met back in the days.. In 2011, while Michael was filming Prometheus. He's Zoe's stepfather and yesterday he was having a kind of birthday party I think.. There was his wife (Zoe's mom) and other friends in this bar/pub.. I don't think Zoe was there cause she's busy with a tour but Jason and Michael know each other. I just didn't think they were friends.. Who knows..! Michael looks so small compared to momoa![emoji23]
so he's run into three of his exes' dads/stepdads in the past few weeks? What are the odds of that?

so he's run into three of his exes' dads/stepdads in the past few weeks? What are the odds of that?

Three? Lenny, Jason.. And..? Sorry maybe I'm lost!
Btw he has known momoa since some years so he could have invited him there.
even tho momoa posted the birthday party's pics with his wife etc (at the same place) 7 hours ago and the one with Michael just one hour ago... I'm not even sure it's from yesterday.. But I thought it was..!

I don't know if this pic was taken yesterday or today, there's a gap between yesterday's pics and this last one. I don't even know if Jason invited Michael or if he met him there but it looks like they were there at his party since Michael knows him and his wife and they were both there with friends..
Btw Jason is currently filming in London, that's why he probably gave his party there

Last edited:
Three? Lenny, Jason.. And..? Sorry maybe I'm lost!
Btw he has known momoa since some years so he could have invited him there.
even tho momoa posted the birthday party's pics with his wife etc (at the same place) 7 hours ago and the one with Michael just one hour ago... I'm not even sure it's from yesterday.. But I thought it was..!
There was the one of him and Sam Neill in Australia, right? Isn't he some girl's dad/stepdad?

You know what? It's weird but some friends of mine keep forgetting his face.. They can't recognise him. I watched 12YAS, Macbeth, SJ and the 3 X Men with them and they just couldn't... They couldn't see him being the same person lol. One of them saw some similarities between Epps and Macbeth. Another saw Shame and SJ and recognised him.. But.. Yeah..
I don't know why. I'd recognise him anywhere!

You know what? It's weird but some friends of mine keep forgetting his face.. They can't recognise him. I watched 12YAS, Macbeth, SJ and the 3 X Men with them and they just couldn't... They couldn't see him being the same person lol. One of them saw some similarities between Epps and Macbeth. Another saw Shame and SJ and recognised him.. But.. Yeah..
I don't know why. I'd recognise him anywhere!
Haha before I became more aware of him as an actor, I'd watched 300, Inglorious Basterds, and XMFC and had no recollection of him at all. It's like the reverse of that George Clooney/Brad Pitt/Leo DiCaprio thing, where you never stop being aware that you're watching the actor, and that ruins movies for me. Blending into the character is an amazing gift for an actor to have.

Haha before I became more aware of him as an actor, I'd watched 300, Inglorious Basterds, and XMFC and had no recollection of him at all. It's like the reverse of that George Clooney/Brad Pitt/Leo DiCaprio thing, where you never stop being aware that you're watching the actor, and that ruins movies for me. Blending into the character is an amazing gift for an actor to have.

It's true. You know, I see it as a very good thing: it's like... The difference between a star/celebrity and an actor. Not that clooney/Pitt aren't actors, but they are even more famous for their looks than their acting (and they're veeeeery famous for their movies too). They also came from a time when there weren't as many actors as now and the sex symbols were basically 6: Clooney, Pitt, DiCaprio, Depp, Ben affleck, Tom Cruise. It was easier to become a "celeb", you just needed to be good looking and to play in movies, there weren't so many actors, series.. Nor ways to become famous. Now there are many many many actors and it's difficult to become a strong "symbol". I think Michael is one of the most important and well known tho.
And yes, he's definitely most famous for his roles than his "figure". IMO he's the best looking man ever existed but I admit the coolest thing about him is his talent and his ability of being whatever and whoever he wants to be in his movies. He just cares about movies, not very much about the celeb-status. Now actors aren't very much "celebs" anymore... Some years ago they had a different way to be famous. Think about all those calendars, posters and biographies there were around: I think that until 10 years ago at the newsstand I used to find Brad Pitt- gadgets for teenagers (calendars, posters..) etc. Now it's not like that anymore.. Actors are seen in a more serious way (IMO) and most of all they are so many that it's impossible to make them all "celebs" or magazines sellers ;) I don't know if you could get me.
I meant that I think there's a different way to see actors nowadays.
DiCaprio and Depp are still super famous just for their name, but Brad Pitt is slowing down a bit..

I totally agree. And his face has a natural chameleonic quality.
tumblr_oazh21xESp1qhub34o2_500.gif

tumblr_oazh21xESp1qhub34o1_500.gif

Source

Reactions: carmencrem