Michael Fassbender

Status
Not open for further replies.
2) “A friend of mine arranged a meeting with him in her offices a few years ago. She arrived back late from another meeting to find him shagging her assistant. By all accounts he is a phenomenal shag.”

LOL Oh God this is so unprofessional. But I read another story like this before. Back in '07, when he was promoting Angel at a junket in a hotel, he supposedly banged one of the caterers in a closet during a break.

I grew weary of Brangelina exploits five years ago. They can protest all they want, but they obviously love all the attention.

I agree that regardless of how unlikely it might be, there are certain to be rumors of a Fassy/Angelina romance.

After all, no man OR woman can resist Angelina. Just ask her fans.

I never even warmed to them, but that's because they kept lying about their affair when it was pretty obvious that they were together. Can't stand liars.

via twitter;
Dominique Fitzhugh
@Dom_Fitzhugh

OMG, just spotted Michael Fassbender on the dance floor at le baron! So hot but disappointingly short, as always... (in Paris)

He was on Broadway market today so he's definitely back in London.

Oh my gosh! I listen to this song on repeat cuz it makes me think of him in that way...lol! Goodness, never thought a Rihanna song could make me hot for some Fass! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Oh, anyone else watch the online stream of 'Shame'? Swear to god, I only watch that hotel room scene with Fass and Nicole now. It's sooo sexaaay. ;) I keep thinking about how it happens in real life and I die a little every time. :P So jealous yet so happy for them.

Me too. I love it. It's a pity that it's so short, but then again the less I hear of Rhianna the better. Btw, I had the same thought about that song and Fassy. How random is that? ;)

From Popb****. If the 2nd I'd true then, Michael, I'm getting you a leash :P

Two stories about Fassbender from UK gossip website “Popb****”:

1) “…and since Michael Fassbender is in town for Prometheus, it reminds me that he’s a poppet with a horrible memory.

Approached by an attractive woman at the Bafta awards, he swept her up into a smooch, hoping to hide the fact that he couldn’t remember how he knew her, and thinking he could buy himself some time.

“Hello darling, how are you,” he murmured.

“I’m fine, Michael; and I’m still the publicist on your last movie. They need you downstairs for the photocall”

2) “A friend of mine arranged a meeting with him in her offices a few years ago. She arrived back late from another meeting to find him shagging her assistant. By all accounts he is a phenomenal shag.”

LOL Oh God this is so unprofessional. But I read another story like this before. Back in '07, when he was promoting Angel at a junket in a hotel, he supposedly banged one of the caterers in a closet during a break.

Why does this not surprise me? :graucho:
I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait for more of these stories to surface.
David Cronenberg didn't say without reason that Michael was just playing himself in Shame. ;)

From Popb****. If the 2nd I'd true then, Michael, I'm getting you a leash :P

Two stories about Fassbender from UK gossip website “Popb****”:

1) “…and since Michael Fassbender is in town for Prometheus, it reminds me that he’s a poppet with a horrible memory.

Approached by an attractive woman at the Bafta awards, he swept her up into a smooch, hoping to hide the fact that he couldn’t remember how he knew her, and thinking he could buy himself some time.

“Hello darling, how are you,” he murmured.

“I’m fine, Michael; and I’m still the publicist on your last movie. They need you downstairs for the photocall”

Oh, geez! Really? :rolleyes: Sorry but this sounds very suspect to me.

Oh, **** yes.

May US Vogue with Scarlett Johanssen on the cover.

I doubt that he's on all 14 pages, but still...YES!

Can't wait to see the pics!

Well considering the fact that Fassy's nickname is Everwet I definitely believe both stories. I'm sure the quotes are BS, but the essence of the story is probably true. :biggrin:

Wasn't that nickname made up by certain producer, who hates Fassy? I think I've read it somewhere, that it was him. It was one of many ways he tried to ridicule Michael.

Anyway, from twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/MassMovementLon
Mass Movement ‏ @MassMovementLon
Just had dinner at #34 sitting across to #Ridley Scott, #Michael Fassbender #Jessica Raine as well as #Dale Winton bizarre !

Could be a casting for The Counselor?

Between your scenes with Keira in A Dangerous Method and all your love scenes with the actresses in Shame, you’ve now had to simulate sex more in the past two years than many actors do in their whole careers.

Yeah, I’m gonna bring out a DVD, and it’ll be my version of Michael Caine’s acting DVD. “Michael Fassbender teaches you how to simulate sex!”

Status
Not open for further replies.