Michael Douglas is Such a Jerk...

Feb 15, 2006
MICHAEL Douglas slams $6 down on the counter of a shoeshine stand on Fifth Avenue at 53rd Street saying, "Excuse me," after he didn't receive immediate attention.

NY Post

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Wow .... if that's true he sure was being a jerk. Is he too important to wait his turn like the rest of us? NOT.

winona77

Mar 5, 2006
what about the "blind item" about him last week?
The one about the massuse (sp?) he *ahem* pleased himself infront of at St Andrews Golf and Country club in Scotland???

I wonder if Brangelina's PR people are getting even? :smile: :smile:

Feb 15, 2006
winona77 said:
The one about the massuse (sp?) he *ahem* pleased himself infront of at St Andrews Golf and Country club in Scotland???

Wow, I didn't hear about this. He sounds like he's off his rocker.

BTBF

O.G.
Feb 11, 2006
winona77 said:

It's Kevin Cosner

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
what a jerk! i wonder how catherine zeta jones feels about his recent actions/comments.. definetely can't be proud! i would hope..lol

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I'm still a bit PO'ed at him for his comment about Angelina and Brad. Who is he to talk? We don't knwo the whole story about him and his past wife's breakup now do we Michael?????

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
Who is he married to? I forget her name but she made a comment last year about the amount of $ she has to spend...they are both jerks!

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Miami
He is clearly believing his own "press" - full of himself and doesn't care who knows it - I hate a lack of humility in entertainers and politicians in particular. Such shabby behavior, he ought to be ashamed of himself.