Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter Divorcing!

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
http://www.usmagazine.com/healthyli...-hall-and-jennifer-carpenter-divorce-20101312

I am so sad about this news!

It's the end for Dexter's killer duo.

Michael C. Hall, 39, and Jennifer Carpenter, who play siblings on the hit Showtime series, have called it quits after nearly two years of marriage, his rep confirms to UsMagazine.com.

PHOTOS: Biggest splits of 2010

"Having been separated for some time, Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall have filed for divorce," their reps announced in a shared statement to Entertainment Weekly, adding that the split was amicable.

After the pair began dating in 2007, they announced in January 2009 that they eloped on New Year's Eve in California.

Hall, who completed treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma earlier this year, recently told Us they tried to keep the on-set PDA to a minimum.

"We certainly pride ourselves in being professionals," he said. "Like I said earlier, we work on the same show but we’re not in every scene together. We don’t see each other on set as often as you’d think."

PHOTOS: Celebs who have found love on set

Seconded Carpenter, 31, "Sometimes we eat lunch together but that's about as crazy as it gets for us as a couple on set."

They are married and play siblings?

Which came 1st the TV show or the wedding?

Not that it matters really, cuz either way it's unsettling.

Even so, sorry things didn't work out for them.

*makes ewwww face and shudders out of thread*

They are married and play siblings?

Which came 1st the TV show or the wedding?

Not that it matters really, cuz either way it's unsettling.

Even so, sorry things didn't work out for them.

*makes ewwww face and shudders out of thread*

I believe they met on the set of the show. They play siblings but not the touchy feely type of siblings you might be envisioning. They don't interact in a whole ton of scenes together.

They're actually foster siblings on the show, not biologically related at all (unless something was revealed otherwise? -- we quit watching halfway through Trinity; just couldn't take the murders any more).

I believe they met on the set of the show. They play siblings but not the touchy feely type of siblings you might be envisioning. They don't interact in a whole ton of scenes together.
Actually no, I was envisioning the kind of brothers that hold you down and let a line of drool almost land on your face before they suck it back up, fart on you then leave laughing but beat the crap out of anybody else that harassed you making it impossible to stay mad at them for that drool and fart thing. Brothers like I had. :biggrin:

They're actually foster siblings on the show, not biologically related at all (unless something was revealed otherwise? -- we quit watching halfway through Trinity; just couldn't take the murders any more).
Ahhhhh, I see. Thanks you two!

Actually no, I was envisioning the kind of brothers that hold you down and let a line of drool almost land on your face before they suck it back up, fart on you then leave laughing but beat the crap out of anybody else that harassed you making it impossible to stay mad at them for that drool and fart thing. Brothers like I had. :biggrin:

OMG...I think your brother was my Uncle. You poor thing! :lolots: