Michael Backpack in Damier Infini

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys, just found this pic on IG.

I think it looks amazing!

Thoughts? I'm guessing this will be atleast £2500 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391009033.789137.jpg

2. My SA sent me a few photos last night of things coming out this week and the new backpack in Damier Infini was one, here in the US it is $3,500.

Attached Files:

3. Lovely, what other new things are out this week?

4. A few more colors for the Damier Infini line (keepalls, wallets, etc) also a few LE men's shoes. I will post the rest of the photos I was sent.

5. Photos he sent.

Attached Files:

6. Awesome pics! Thank you

7. LOL :roflmfao: I scrolled to this picture and after seeing the backpack for 2 seconds thought, "that dude looks a little familiar..." and then I checked out the shelving behind him and thought, "that HAS to be Millennia..." and sure enough, you are in Orlando.

You know your addiction is bad when you recognize some shelves in an LV boutique from a random photo.

8. LOL...yes, it is Millennia. Durrell is my go-to SA there, he is awesome.

9. That looks amazing!

10. That is a color I will not be able to resist. The graphite looked too masculine for me, but the Michael in infini is TDF

11. The wallet w the navy accents is GORGEOUS

12. wow
    saw that mens new blue - amzing
    I just can't justify another bag right now :sad:

13. Sometimes I want a LV backpack and then I remember "Wait, I haven't worked enough to afford that yet...."

__________________________________________________________________________________

LV Wishlist:
    Monogram Speedy 25
    Damier Azure Speedy 25
    Pochette in Damier Azure and Monogram

14. Found it in the US LV site aswell now. It's $3500 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393160125.912908.jpg

15. I've been been trying to decide what to get my SO and my SA sent me this pic. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393163338.855344.jpg